May 31, Las Vegas,NV. No Trickery!

batman007

I just read from the joint, Duff will be there tonite. Have fun people!

edit-

Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Estranged
Rocket Queen
Better
Fortus solo/Live and Let Die
This I Love
Attitude
Raw Power
Band intros
Dizzy solo
Catcher in the Rye
You Could Be Mine
Dj solo (Bella Vita)
Sweet Child O' Mine
Jam (Babe I'm Gonna Leave You)/November Rain
Bumblefoot solo/Abnormal
Don't Cry
Civil War
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Jam/Nightrain

Encore:
Jam/Patience
The Seeker
Jam/Paradise City

Magisme you know you would love to be there.

I'm such a loser, I would. I actually considered it for a few minutes last week. Don't tell anyone.

Attending a good rock concert doesn't make you a loser. On the other hand, dismissing good rock shows as "jokes" while harbouring a desire to see them...

• Like 3

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Better

Rocket Queen

Fortus Solo / Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used to Love Her

Tommy solo/ Holidays in the Sun

Dizzy solo / Catcher in the Rye

You Could be Mine

DJ solo / Bella Vita

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam(Babe I'm Gonna leave You) / November Rain

Bumblefoot solo / Abnormal

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Jam / Nightrain

Encore:

Jam/ Patience

Riff Raff

Jam/ Paradise City

• Like 1

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Better

Rocket Queen

Fortus Solo / Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used to Love Her

Tommy solo/ Holidays in the Sun

Dizzy solo / Catcher in the Rye

You Could be Mine

DJ solo / Bella Vita

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam(Babe I'm Gonna leave You) / November Rain

Bumblefoot solo / Abnormal

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Jam / Nightrain

Encore:

Jam/ Patience

Riff Raff

Jam/ Paradise City

I'd add Raw Power and/or Attitude, since Duff wil be joining them for some songs.

I'm such a loser, I would. I actually considered it for a few minutes last week. Don't tell anyone.

And now you have a chance with BS' s comp. Go on you know you want to.

I do want to but I can't justify the $$.

• Like 1

Even if you're not a fan of Chinese or the line up, it's always a good thing to see Axl live. It's not like we'll have a chance to do so forever. He'll be 60 in a few years, and he seems very aware of his age. Maybe when he can't tour as much at least he'll put more music out. Or not idk.

In any case, you're not a loser. It's an instinct as an old Gn'R fan. Axl was a part of that, and he still mostly sings the classics. Some of them pretty good even.

Edited by Rovim

Even if you're not a fan of Chinese or the line up, it's always a good thing to see Axl live. It's not like we'll have a chance to do so forever. He's be 60 in a few years, and he seems very aware of his age. Maybe when he can't tour as much at least he'll put more music out. Or not idk.

In any case, you're not a loser. It's an instinct as an old Gn'R fan. Axl was a part of that, and he still mostly sings the classics. Some of them pretty good even.

He went to the infamous Brooklyn Bowl. He's not that deprived. Lol

Even if you're not a fan of Chinese or the line up, it's always a good thing to see Axl live. It's not like we'll have a chance to do so forever. He's be 60 in a few years, and he seems very aware of his age. Maybe when he can't tour as much at least he'll put more music out. Or not idk.

"Infamous"? That's giving that gig a bit too much credit :lol:

That's not what I meant at all. (lol) I just mean everytime he goes to a new Guns show, or just thinking about going to one, it's conflicted cause the memories and feelings toward the old band clashes for a lot of old Guns fans with how frustrated they are with new Guns, or simply their dislike for Chinese and Axl's choices.

Sometimes when you know so much about a band and it's shortcomings, you feel like a fool supporting it and paying for a show when you're rightly so critical about their frontman. But music/musicians have big influence on ex fans/unsatisfied fans cause they're responsible for the music these fans fell in love with. Axl is still Axl, and listening to his voice live is a very powerful thing for any Gn'R fan imo. On a good Axl show of course.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

It's probably the most memorable show imo since I've been a member here. Mostly for the pre show hilarity by our members.

It's probably the most memorable show imo since I've been a member here. Mostly for the pre show hilarity by our members.

The most memorable thing about it was Pitman doing shots off of womens' tits after the gig :tongue2:

I mean, I'm glad I was at that one since it was pretty unique with how small it was (And the killer rendition of You're Crazy), but it was by no means a great show other than that.

I thought Axl said only one old Guns member at a time. If both Izzy and Duff will be on stage with him performing at the same thing, it could be potentially problematic, but it can also show confidence and maturity. Personally, I hope it happens. I don't want a reunion, but I want that nice moment to happen.