07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

22 minutes ago, jekylhyde said:

He looks like he is having a beer belly. I have one too. My arms and legs are like twigs but my torso is shaped like a meatball. I guess, I look like a character out of Nightmare Before Christmas :D Though, I've been fatter than I am right now. Still, shouldn't drink beer.

As long as he sounds as good as he does now, I don't care about his looks.

he looks better than some shrivelled up rock stars i still see out there. no names, js...

• Like 2

Here you go kiddos. Last batch of my pics from Cinicnnati. 

*On a side note, the show was absolutely incredible, especially because of Steven's appearance. Slash's monitor blocked my view of the drum kit so my Steven pics aren't that great. I'm heading to Nashville tomorrow morning. Also, there were some really obnoxious people near me in the pit. The people on the rail next to me were super cool and I'm thankful they behaved themselves during the show. But one Weird Al looking dude try to cut in front of everyone at the gate who'd been waiting there for hours, and some other jabroni in th pit behind us thought he was a comedian and wouldn't shut the fuck up beofre the band went on. He kept yelling at security and the camera guy like he was the class clown of the pit or something. He even grabbed my friend's ass before the show, which is not cool at all whether you're a guy or a girl. You don't invade people's personal space. And it was even more discouraging because he had on a Nightrain fan club shirt and lanyard. Anyway hope everyone behaves themselves during the Nashville show. See you sll there!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Funny thing is when Axl talked about a surprise, it was obviously OTGM/Michelle time so I was expecting Bach...made the Adler appearance even better for me! 

I was thinking Bach too. Steven was my last guess honestly. 

Edited by BOSSY78
Auto correct sucks

19 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

I was thinking Bach too. Steven was my last guess honestly. 

Except he didn't say anything about a surprise...he said, "on the drums, you might know this guy...Mr. Steven Adler".

To me that really is what's amazing about it is there was literally no talk of this happening, no rumors say of show, etc.

When it happened, it was a huge surprise to almost everyone I think.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Because I love Axl and I want him to rule the world again not be the subject of ridicule because of his appearance.

I just don't understand why you don't get it.

I honestly think we have so much more to talk about than Axl's looks. He looks awesome, healthy and happy. He's kicking ass on stage, his voice's the best we've heard in years. It's not 2006 anymore. Back in the day we had so little to discuss, music-wise. We don't have goatees or weird hair trends to talk about, so I don't really get this obsession over his looks.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Except he didn't say anything about a surprise...he said, "on the drums, you might know this guy...Mr. Steven Adler".

To me that really is what's amazing about it is there was literally no talk of this happening, no rumors say of show, etc.

He did say something about a surprise. He said "We've got a bit of a surprise for you tonight. I think now is that time right, guys? On the drums, blah blah Mr. Steven Adler."

Source: I was there.

Edited by Obsession Of Vanity
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

I don't really get this obsession over his looks.

I know what you're saying, but that's why I prefaced my original comments by mentioning redundant and mundane discussion on here that revolves around things like seats on the floor in the US, the same setlist for each show etc.

As about 3 other members on here mentioned after my comment that Asia ridiculed me about, I'm not the only one here, or elsewhere for that matter that feels this way so unfortunately I think you'll find that this isn't the last time you see it discussed here.

I'll try and not mention it myself in the meantime! ;-D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

He did say something about a surprise. He said "We've got a bit of a surprise for you tonight. I think now is that time right, guys? On the drums, blah blah Mr. Steven Adler."

Source: I was there.

So was I....and I'm 99% sure he didn't say anything about a surprise.  But, I could be wrong.  One of us is :)

5 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I know what you're saying, but that's why I prefaced my original comments by mentioning redundant and mundane discussion on here that revolves around things like seats on the floor in the US, the same setlist for each show etc.

As about 3 other members on here mentioned after my comment that Asia ridiculed me about, I'm not the only one here, or elsewhere for that matter that feels this way so unfortunately I think you'll find that this isn't the last time you see it discussed here.

I'll try and not mention it myself in the meantime! ;-D

I mean, I think this forum is the place for us to discuss all things related to GnR, but I just think this topic's gotten so old, you know? I mean, he is 54. I couldn't imagine him doing better than he is now, all things considered.
Maybe we should have a thread just for that, so it wouldn't come up on every single thread here lol

53 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

He did say they have a surprise 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Thanks...I actually just found that on YouTube myself and was coming back to say I was wrong....good deal.

It's alright mate, I'd also be having a hard time in figuring out what's real and what's not if I saw something as divine as that show. :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's because Axl is fat, you can't deny that, he is fat! He might not be bothered about it, we all still like him anyway, but why should we pretend he ain't fat when he is? 

What are you talking about? He has some ekstra weight on him, but fat, those are people over 300 punds and more, not as little as Axl has on him.