Blake Sabbath

2016/2017 OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE THREAD

Just now, The Holographic Universe said:

What has been your experience with the arena tour?

Philly and Newark both had the merch truck. All three MSG shows and DC the merch was inside because the venue location didn't allow anywhere for the truck to be parked pretty much.

42 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Philly and Newark both had the merch truck. All three MSG shows and DC the merch was inside because the venue location didn't allow anywhere for the truck to be parked pretty much.

Good info. I'd presume Tulsa will have the truck tomorrow then because of ample places to park it.

It's cool they had shirts this time for Nashville. Didn't make this show but was at Nissan stadium last year.  Walked all over the stadium looking for a shirt that matched the litho to no avail.

Wicked 1-2 combo Tourettes!

And yeah, was strange during the 1st US stadium run last year when a few of the shows had no tee, just the litho! Personally as a collector I would've been really fucking disappointed by that.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Wicked 1-2 combo Tourettes!

And yeah, was strange during the 1st US stadium run last year when a few of the shows had no tee, just the litho! Personally as a collector I would've been really fucking disappointed by that.

I got there at about 1:30 and the guy said the truck would open at 3 so I had time to grab something to eat. I came back about 2:20 and froze until about 3:15 when they opened up. Probably only  20 other people waiting. 

• GNFNR 1

Ordered a the long sleeve 30th anniversary AFD shirt online & just got a notice it's delayed until around 12/1.

• Like 1

Noticed that they dont have the X-mas sweater on their site anymore. Wonder if they'll produce another in time for easter...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Current tour merch, probably from the last leg now on thr gnrmerch.com site

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/nitl-tour-pop-up

I saw these this morning. Nothing that made me feel like I had to have it. 

8 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

Noticed that they dont have the X-mas sweater on their site anymore. Wonder if they'll produce another in time for easter...

You are not kidding with most of their bullshit shipping. When ordering, never get something you are in a rush to have 😂

Although, I have heard some people say that this has gotten a little better.

• Sad 1