GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

17 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Can you blame him? Would you wanna be around Del James? :P

Slash: Hey Del, how you doing?

Del: Not my president, definitely not my president!

Slash: :facepalm:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

18 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Angus is a good thing for Axl. I love the chemistry between the two, but I can't help feeling sorry for Slash.

Hes tried, he plays CD songs, he puts up with two keyboard players, he's fitted in with Fortus and Frank and even TB. 

I don't think Axl is interested in him as much as he is Angus :( 

As much as I post about how much I like Angus, of course I love Slash more. 

What more can he do?? 

Well I think He just didnt tried hard enough

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Duff posted he is with wife. I guess Slash is with Meegan... So Axl is with Del James and Angus :wacko: 

Susan is there? She was back in the States a few days ago. She must be insane to travel back and forth like that :o:lol:

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Angus' wife is with him though.

So we can assume Del is Axl's bald wife tonight (?)

Turn around bitch, Axl got a use for you :takethat:

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Susan is there? She was back in the States a few days ago. She must be insane to travel back and forth like that :o:lol:

He posted happy V day to his wife. I don't know where she is. I'm assuming Meegan is there taking pictures.

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Angus is a good thing for Axl. I love the chemistry between the two, but I can't help feeling sorry for Slash.

Hes tried, he plays CD songs, he puts up with two keyboard players, he's fitted in with Fortus and Frank and even TB. 

What more can he do?? 

He can do anything as long as He didnt give Axl straightjacket again as gift:max:

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Disturbing :max:

It's clearly Mcboobs turn to turn around and bend over tonight :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

He posted happy V day to his wife. I don't know where she is. I'm assuming Meegan is there taking pictures.

In Axl's ass? :suspicious:

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Disturbing :max:

It's clearly Mcboobs turn to turn around and bend over tonight :P

You think? I can imagine Axl slapping Del and asking him "who's your president?!" and... :vomit:

15 minutes ago, dgnr said:

The leaningTM, the leaning works all the time. Or maybe a little squeeze like in the following :ph34r:

kkW9uj.gif

But if being nice ain't working, he can try something like this:

I don't think she is Axl's ass because Axl is happy spending Valentine's Day with Del James and Angus. It is clear Axl's ass was empty. He needed something. And he couldn't find anything better than grampa Angus and his number one yes man

:wacko:

9 minutes ago, nonok said:

Occasionally coming back here to see pictures that have been posted 100 times before with captions "found these new pics" is kind of...weird, I guess? As always, only @Lumikki delivers, sorry girls. :lol: She, as @killuridols put it, brought the light back to this thread (or something in that regard) - this place is really parallel to Guns' 87-93 era. There really should be a masterpost or navigation for the thread and all its topics, media etc. At this point I doubt anyone has the time or patience to bother, though. :shrugs:

Yiss. There was a time when we were about to do it but the thread was only about 300 pages long, now it's just one big jungle where I'm completely lost :nervous:. Yesterday I was thinking of our deep conversations :ph34r: about our countries and cultures, it was really cool :wub:

Where have you been btw? :max: I haven't seen you much lately (well...I wasn't much around over the last two months either). 

45 minutes ago, nonok said:

Occasionally coming back here to see pictures that have been posted 100 times before with captions "found these new pics" is kind of...weird, I guess? As always, only @Lumikki delivers, sorry girls. :lol: She, as @killuridols put it, brought the light back to this thread (or something in that regard) 

:blink:....I don't know what to think about this statement. But anyway, the pics are awesome to look at :P

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yiss. There was a time when we were about to do it but the thread was only about 300 pages long, now it's just one big jungle where I'm completely lost :nervous:. Yesterday I was thinking of our deep conversations :ph34r: about our countries and cultures, it was really cool :wub:

Where have you been btw? :max: I haven't seen you much lately (well...I wasn't much around over the last two months either). 

Yeah, I remember those conversations, that was really the golden age of the Women's Thread. We were all so hyper. :lol::heart: Right now it seems like there isn't much going on and old info is getting recycled with new arguments and I don't really want to get involved unless there's a nice and pleasant discussion here.

As for me, I've been really busy (some minor health & family issues too), plus what I mentioned above, plus you and a lot of other Golden Originals (yes I just invented that and I TM it :P) are also not around much (with no offense meant to anyone, of course, we have a great gang of women over here, it's just that the rarest and juiciest stuff tends to come from the OGs) so I only comment when there's something noteworthy happening. Or if something pisses me off, like those boneheaded notions that Slash should be replaced. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure that during the 30th AFD Anniversary show there will be plenty for us to dissect and for you to turn into the usual masterpieces. ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Also, as ascrawny kid who couldn't get laid in high school, I am sure the biker shorts were a bit ego driven as well.  

This.

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

If I were Meegan, I'd be pissed about the way he treated my friend. However, I tend to hang onto grudges forever, so maybe it's not as big a deal to them as it would be to me. 

I still have a tiny little hope that we may see TB fade out a little bit.  I know we are just judging things by pictures, but Axl really seems like he is in a good place with himself.   Maybe he can start to see this whole TB relationship with a clearer mind  and realize that it may need to be adjusted a bit.

If I were Meegan, I could never forget what he did to my friend. Period.

Axl hanging out with Del and Angus for Valentine just shows that Axl really has no love interest whatsoever. For ages now already.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cutest picture eva... Axl smashed up his own apartment up in a fit of rage ?and has a gun.. awwww look at the broken mirror, it's so fkn cute :wub: Bet his girlfriend was happy when she got home and found all her things broken, Rock n roll  ??

Why is that cute? Please, no offense. I just don't get it. :) I will never get used to civilians with shotguns, to me it is very strange and somewhat frightening. And that's his apartment he just smashed - more sad and even ridiculous than cute, in my opinion. :shrugs:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What more can he do?? 

True, Slash is really putting much into it - but stays reserved on stage as well as backstage. Somehow that bond seems to be more professional than anything else?

51 minutes ago, nonok said:

Occasionally coming back here to see pictures that have been posted 100 times before with captions "found these new pics" is kind of...weird, I guess? As always, only @Lumikki delivers, sorry girls. :lol: She, as @killuridols put it, brought the light back to this thread (or something in that regard) - this place is really parallel to Guns' 87-93 era. There really should be a masterpost or navigation for the thread and all its topics, media etc. At this point I doubt anyone has the time or patience to bother, though. :shrugs:

God, please take Del James as one of the sacrificial lambs to bring Izzy back. Amen.

3 minutes ago, nonok said:

Yeah, I remember those conversations, that was really the golden age of the Women's Thread. We were all so hyper. :lol::heart: Right now it seems like there isn't much going on and old info is getting recycled with new arguments and I don't really want to get involved unless there's a nice and pleasant discussion here.

As for me, I've been really busy (some minor health & family issues too), plus what I mentioned above, plus you and a lot of other Golden Originals (yes I just invented that and I TM it :P) are also not around much (with no offense meant to anyone, of course, we have a great gang of women over here, it's just that the rarest and juiciest stuff tends to come from the OGs) so I only comment when there's something noteworthy happening. Or if something pisses me off, like those boneheaded notions that Slash should be replaced. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure that during the 30th AFD Anniversary show there will be plenty for us to dissect and for you to turn into the usual masterpieces. ;)

I get what your're saying. I remember those conversations, too, from being a silent reader at the time. It seems to me that the most obvious topics and issues like his childhood, his women, the band and its evolution, Slaxl, the reunion with all it's implications as well as most fashion choices, styles etc. etc. have been discussed already.

Sometimes a thread starts off being really hot and new and exciting and then new users come and post and the older leave. I have witnessed on other occasions as well. 

To me there are not so many new juicy things happening with GnR at the moment. No Slaxl, no new music, no interactions, no Axl-girlfriend, no Izzy, no Steven (or no real news from neither book nor AMA). They leave us hanging here. :)

And for the sentence in bold: Yes please!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, this thread is now splitting between old users and new? 

What a fuckin' drag. 

@Tori72 That's what it said in the Instagram post. 

Yeah, I would be sorry to see that happening.

And: AH! Thanks! :)

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cutest picture eva... Axl smashed up his own apartment up in a fit of rage ?and has a gun.. awwww look at the broken mirror, it's so fkn cute :wub: Bet his girlfriend was happy when she got home and found all her things broken, Rock n roll  ??

Lol..I know right?! :lol: He is might fine it it though. 

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well... when I put "old and new IG pics" on my latest pic post, I was referring to the last pic taken at ANZ stadium. I did not think many had seen it yet. But seriously who cares how many times certain pics are posted? Some peeps may have seen them and others not so much...I am sorry but this kind of statement saddens me. We are all here because of one common interest! :) I appreciate all the girls who post pics, old and new...I can look at them a million times, they will never get old! Keep posting those pics girls. :headbang:

I couldn't have said it better myself. rock3rock3rock3

• Like 1