Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

It's made by hatch show print, which is an old and famous print shop in Nashville. It's a letterpress which is a process that has its limitations but it's a very hands on technique using inks and wooden blocks to print. They have their unique appeal and  following of collectors so getting a gnr hatch print yesterday was just icing on the cake. Google hatch show print, tons of history and lookup gig posters by them also. 

• Like 1

The design isn't that remarkable, imo, but much cooler now that i know the story behind them.  Glad I found a booth that had some.  Wish the quality was better but probably goes with the method of making them.

15 hours ago, minks58 said:

It's made by hatch show print, which is an old and famous print shop in Nashville. It's a letterpress which is a process that has its limitations but it's a very hands on technique using inks and wooden blocks to print. They have their unique appeal and  following of collectors so getting a gnr hatch print yesterday was just icing on the cake. Google hatch show print, tons of history and lookup gig posters by them also. 

That's pretty damn cool

On 7/9/2016 at 4:01 PM, Stryker said:

Might be embarrassing myself here, but what is the Nashville poster referencing?

You're not embarrassing yourself, I've been racking my brain. Does anyone have a clue what this poster is all about?

I was able to get the Nashville one by heading over to the stadium around 4:15 on Saturday.  Ended up getting slightly damaged during the course of the rest of the day, which is disappointing, but a cool piece of memorabilia from the show. Mine is #174

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So what's it gonna be in Philly? I'm figuring founding fathers/ liberty type thing. Skully Ben Franklin wearing Slash style shades & a smoke hanging out of his mouth?

Rocky shit

On July 4, 2016 at 0:43 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

That's cool.

On July 4, 2016 at 2:07 AM, Maarten said:

This design is the best so far in my opinion. Would have loved to buy this shirt! :) 

I agree,the art for the 2nd show on July 3rd is superior for me.i like it the best cuz the font and art reminds of the same vibe I get from the comic book style art featured in the Creepshow 1 & 2 classic 80s horror films.Love it! I was at 1st Chicago show.i couldn't get either version,shit sold out