[Poll] What's you personal favorite solo record by one of the AFD members?

[Poll] What's you personal favorite solo record by one of the AFD members?  

343 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There may already have been one of these threads but I couldn't find it so feel free to remove it if that's the case.

What is your favorite solo record by one of the AFD members?

I've made a poll here so that we easily can see which one gets the most votes! :D

5 minutes ago, Reclamation Project said:

Right on. People give this song a lot of shit purely based on the lyrics, and just ignore the music. One of slashs best riffs ever in my opinion. Too bad the song itself doesnt hold up that well on the 2nd half. Could have been an even more killer track if they spent more time on it.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Wish we could have multiple votes :(

Too tough of a decision to make 

#inb4atrollsayswhereschinesedemocracy 

Agreed, but I picked the JuJu Hounds. I think that album as a whole has aged the best out of all of them..

I really used to love Believe in Me but it hasn't aged to well. Still like it though.

World On Fire is probably number 2.. Musically it is incredible but Myles just keeps it from going over the top. I don't hate him but he is hit or miss. 

Unfortunately there is a lot of Izzy stuff on there that I just don't know because I don't buy digital albums :/

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

cos no one would vote for it:P

I would.

Out of all the work they've produced separately I think Chinese Democracy, It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere, Ain't Life Grand, Ju Ju Hounds and a few of Slash's more recent songs, plus random Izzy songs on various albums are the best.

But since I can't vote for multiple albums, I would have voted for CD because it has the highest number of songs I like contained on one album.

Since I can't vote for CD, I voted for It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere because I like some songs on it and it amuses me.

Tommy Stinson's solo record is good as well (at least the one I own).

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

Of everything on the list realistically I voted for slash 2010, just because of all the guest appearances. It was a serious all star record with some great material. Hard to go wrong with any of the choices, but I would point towards slashs solo material as a whole over anyone else

• Like 2

Voted for Ain't Life Grand, one of the best hard rock albums ever, IMO.

I think the poll is a scam, though. Chinese Democracy (one AFD member) is not on the list, yet there are some Izzy albums were Duff is the bass player. We should invalidate the poll and ban the OP :P

Don't know what's so wrong with WoF, I love it. Wicked Stone is.... well, fn' WICKED! :headbang: