GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 hours ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

It’s the guitarist from Korn I think.

I love that Duff has loads of pics of his family in his road case :wub:

The picture next to what looks like Mae in a graduation cap and gown looks like a picture of himself playing his bass in Guns' early days.

Just now, dgnr said:

It is. From Paris '92, I think. Must be a way for him to remember to never fuck up again SCOM bass line intro :ph34r::P 

897159b98aae5e5f4ac81c19681bf325.jpg

Why would he have that particular photo of himself in his bass rig? Other than that, I think it's awesome that he has pictures of his loved ones up there as well. 

LOL excuse me this IG account asking for "credits" for this edition :lol:

Maybe you should give credit to the Women's Thread for finding it in first place, more specifically @Blackstar who made the biggest effort to get to it :max:

We need to make an IG account and shut all these fakes with our content. They steal everything from us, not only that, they also spread lies and tergiversed stories.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

LOL excuse me this IG account asking for "credits" for this edition :lol:

Maybe you should give credit to the Women's Thread for finding it in first place, more specifically @Blackstar who made the biggest effort to get to it :max:

We need to make an IG account and shut all these fakes with our content. They steal everything from us, not only that, they also spread lies and tergiversed stories.

Go for it. :)

Who actually did the edit?

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Oh great... :lol::facepalm:  I expected that would happen sooner or later - it took them longer than I thought it would...

Same thoughts here. It took them long enough. Is that exactly your edit, @Blackstar? I wonder what she means "my edit" like show found it or she put those two fotos next to each other?:facepalm:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Who actually did the edit?

The ig account did this "edit". I don't know if just putting an Axl pic next to the pic they got from this thread can be called edit, lol.

@killuridolshad made a "comparison table" some posts below the pic:

@Tori72 yeah, you beat me to it. What kind of "edit" is that :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Thanks 1