GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Were you here when Axl was in London with AC/DC?

That was a festival for us!! :rofl-lol:

We teared down the whole freak show :lol:

I miss those times when we used to laugh so much. Hopefully this wedding will light us up!

I only remember drunk Axl with the singer from Kills and we were all hating her music but wanting them to be together. lol. Also I remember a lot of name dropping but couldn’t be asked to really follow who’s who. So probably Carime was mentioned. But is she Beta’s kid or Nandos girl or Andrei or what. Also Carime is a male name for me so it is double confusing because I’d never assume those people being really open for same sex marriages. 

Last summer during the tour were gooood times. I love how everyone here shared their experiences and all that.:lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Politania said:

I wish I was here during that time :)

You can go back and read it :P

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I only remember drunk Axl with the singer from Kills and we were all hating her music but wanting them to be together. lol. Also I remember a lot of name dropping but couldn’t be asked to really follow who’s who. So probably Carime was mentioned. But is she Beta’s kid or Nandos girl or Andrei or what. Also Carime is a male name for me so it is double confusing because I’d never assume those people being really open for same sex marriages. 

Ah but that was last year, hahahaa.... what Im talking about is from 2016 when Axl went to London for the AC/DC gig and the China Exchange conference.... when Sasha was wearing a pajamas :facepalm:

No, what? Carime is Beta kid??? :rofl-lol:

Carime is Nando's bride and the mother of his child: Maya Rose :awesomeface:

It is not a male's name in Portuguese, hahaha, those Brazilians do have really weird names for females. I was always in trouble with that when I was there :facepalm:

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You can go back and read it :P

Ah but that was last year, hahahaa.... what Im talking about is from 2016 when Axl went to London for the AC/DC gig and the China Exchange conference.... when Sasha was wearing a pajamas :facepalm:

No, what? Carime is Beta kid??? :rofl-lol:

Carime is Nando's bride and the mother of his child: Maya Rose :awesomeface:

It is not a male's name in Portuguese, hahaha, those Brazilians do have really weird names for females. I was always in trouble with that when I was there :facepalm:

Oh yeah, 2016. I started reading the old WT in Sept or October 2016 and I must have read all of that. But as I was even worse with the freak show’s names and faces and didn’t know anyone except Beta. Even with her I didn’t know what she looked like. Learned it all on the WT. 

Now some fotos are coming back to me though. With Axl and some weird ladies and Sasha and it all looked very drunk and a little too un-funny. 

Oh Carime and Fernando are having a child already. That’s nice, I love that. :lol: Hope everything works out for them. How old is Maya Rose?

AH! NOW I DO REMEMBER SASHA’S PYJAMAs TROUSERS! I wasn’t on the board yet but I always liked them. It wasn’t so rock n’ roll slut in your face, I thought.

lol :facepalm:

---

We’re on page 666!!!!! :headbang:

Edited by Tori72

So should we give our predictions before the wedding? :awesomeface:

My votes:

Women

Best Dressed: Meegan

Worst Dressed: Susan :smiley-confused2:

Men

Best Dressed: Duff

Worst Dressed: This one is hard because if Axl wears a suit he usually looks pretty good. But if he goes his normal 'let me layer as much clothing as I possibly can, just like the layers in my music' route; He'll probably be the worst dressed. :lol: But Slash also usually looks terrible at fancy events so he could be worst dressed too. I can't decide between those two. :popcorn:

Edited by Zoot
  • GNFNR 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/31/2018 at 5:25 PM, Georgina Arriaga said:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Can you shoe me what Carime looks like, please? It’s crucial to whether I get interested in this wedding business or not. Thanks :lol:

Regarding the other’s outfits, I never thought of them worth any second look in the outfit department and I expect bad taste. :D  I can only hope for the bride. :rofl-lol:

Loving all this wedding gossip. I too learned all my GNR 'Who's who' from this thread. I never heard of Carime until now. 

Bolded: A wedding fashion analysis session here would be great!! I can only imagine what Susan regards as appropriate wedding outfits. After her spread in 'Hello' magazine last year I have no hope for her style sense. I hope she goes!! 

8 minutes ago, Zoot said:

My votes:

Women

Men

Worst Dressed: This one is hard because if Axl wears a suit he usually looks pretty good. But if he goes his normal 'let me layer as much clothing as I possibly can, just like the layers in my music' route; He'll probably be the worst dressed. :lol: But Slash also usually looks terrible at fancy events so he could be worst dressed too. I can't decide between those two. :popcorn:

:popcorn:

10 minutes ago, Zoot said:

My votes:

Women

Men

Worst Dressed: This one is hard because if Axl actually wears a suit he usually looks pretty good. But if he goes his normal 'let me layer as much clothing as I possibly can, just like the layers in my music' route; He'll probably be the worst dressed. :lol: But Slash also usually looks terrible at fancy events so he could be worst dressed too. I can't decide between those two. :popcorn:

This is boooooring because I agree with everything you say. :awesomeface:

Even though, there is this one foto of Slash when he looks like this really handsome latin lover and he’s dressed smart. Can’t find it right now.

I’ve never seen Axl looking good in suit though. In 2006 he had this suit phase and he looked like a skinny sleazy pimp.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’ve never seen Axl looking good in suit though. In 2006 he had this suit phase and he looked like a skinny sleazy pimp.

I think he looks good here (I'm choosing to ignore the braids :lol:):

axl-rose-during-axl-rose-sighting-at-ann

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Look, my dear. How can I put it? And I’m not even starting on the braids! Ok. Positive things first. :lol: The cut of the suit is great. It really is. Great for his figure and he looks slim and manly and all. But. THE SHINYNESS!!! Sorry, total no-go for me. It’s looks nearly wet that’s how shiny it is. And the shoes! Too long, too slim, to dark at the top. No no no. And, to not leave anything out because I told you I’m in a bad mood and will take my chance to badmouth: The tie is tied too short. It’s wayyyy up the waist. It’s supposed to end just with the waist of the pants. (Also it makes me think of something else being too short but that’s just me probably :facepalm:). And also I don’t like the big knot.

So yeah, it’s a no form me. The cut is great though. ;) :lol:

I like the shoes! :bitchfight: And I don't mind the shinyness considering he's a rockstar and all. :lol:

I completely agree about the tie. It's too short and I also think it's a little too wide. A thinner tie would of pulled things together more.

But compared to stuff like this:

920x920.jpg

I think the suit is better. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

The fashion used to be so weird.in 10 years We will say same things about current clothing ☺

Besides that i got feeling he used to cared about himself lil more. 

No I rememberabout what photo of SV in pyjamas you are talking about. I was soooo confused when I saw that.

Axl gave me so good impression in china Exchange interview. He seemed to be more calm, more mature guy, and after that I saw that stupid picture.😞

I still dunno what should I think about it

Edited by Politania

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I know!! Brazilians do have some weird names. I mean Suelen or Petrônio, what the hell is that? :lol: And they also have this tradition of anglicanism names: Isabel goes Isabella, Daniela goes Danielle, Gisela goes Giselle and so on. Beta's kids all have normal portuguese names though :shrugs:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You're going to be needing some of this for when somebody digs up THE picture

Which one are you talking about? The freak show surrounds Axl or naked Sasha under the blanket? :P 

1 hour ago, Zoot said:

But if he goes his normal 'let me layer as much clothing as I possibly can, just like the layers in my music' route; 

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And I agree with your predictions :P But I think Axl looks awful on suits. I think it gives him some pimp vibe :smiley-confused2:

13 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

image.png.dd4bba9ce2f64b492d10e10c0e64f75c.png

Everytime:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Oh Carime and Fernando are having a child already. That’s nice, I love that. :lol: Hope everything works out for them. How old is Maya Rose?

Yes, they do. Not sure but she must be 2 years old.

51 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I know!! Brazilians do have some weird names. I mean Suelen or Petrônio, what the hell is that? :lol: And they also have this tradition of anglicanism names: Isabel goes Isabella, Daniela goes Danielle, Gisela goes Giselle and so on. Beta's kids all have normal portuguese names though :shrugs:

Hahaaha yiss!!! I used to know Willhem, Luize and Grazie :facepalm:

--------

Omg Axl in a suit looks terrible!! I dont know why and in 2006 he was still fit. Imagine what he would look like now in a suit :smiley-confused2: