GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

I wonder if it was Andrei. I wasn't in Odense, but he was filming with his cellphone in Berlin. It's either him or Kat, I think. Or Jarmo. But my bet would be on Andrei.

I think it is that "nicosuave" girl, she's hired for Social Media...

Kat, if she's really a professional photographer, couldn't do such a thing like this.... right? If she does then she's the worst!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lio said:

I wonder if it was Andrei. I wasn't in Odense, but he was filming with his cellphone in Berlin. It's either him or Kat, I think. Or Jarmo. But my bet would be on Andrei.

Have you seen today's  Fernando's instastory? he filmed Andrei , at backstage in Denmark, sleeping on a chair  with wide open mouth:lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think it is that "nicosuave" girl, she's hired for Social Media...

Kat, if she's really a professional photographer, couldn't do such a thing like this.... right? If she does then she's the worst!

Haven't seen any girl other than Kat filming, but I might have missed her. No, I don't think it's Kat either. On the other hand, if that girl is hired for social media, she should be able to film a song too. Most in the crowd can. I'll pay better attention to who's filming next time.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I just  have Slither in my head all day....

This video is great, you ca see Axl fluffy hair and at the end he was so proud and happy...

Talking bout Slither... This guy did an incredible work here, worth listening! He remastered the Berlin's version of Slither.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Dear ginger.....why not use this outfit in concert (minus the flannel shirt in the waist)?

I wonder where they are... some Instagram put them in the English country

I must admit Axl looks trained (how do you call that when people work out?) when you compare him to the bass guy. Who seems to not work out but probably is a few years younger. Go on working out, Axl, and drop the donuts! :lol:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Dear ginger.....why not use this outfit in concert (minus the flannel shirt in the waist)?

Ginger :kiss:

31 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I must admit Axl looks trained (how do you call that when people work out?) when you compare him to the bass guy. Who seems to not work out but probably is a few years younger. Go on working out, Axl, and drop the donuts! :lol:

Yes, he does. I like his back :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

They’re in Leicestershire - about an hour away from the Download Festival site. 

https://www.staplefordpark.com/

I don’t know if Axl and Duff are there, but most of TB and the crew are, and Slash and Meegan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did all those sheep where they’re staying give Slash some funny ideas? :lol:

OMG Slash :facepalm::rofl-lol: It must have. Considering they’re practically staying among flocks of sheep right now, it’s actually somewhat funny. :lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

OMG Slash :facepalm::rofl-lol: It must have. Considering they’re practically staying among flocks of sheep right now, it’s actually somewhat funny. :lol:

Even the background looks like where they’re staying lmao! It really made me laugh when I saw he posted that! :lol:

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Even the background looks like where they’re staying lmao! It really made me laugh when I saw he posted that! :lol:

Lol. Glad it made you laugh. It is one of Slash’s rare „saner“ pics anyway... :facepalm::lol:

3 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I remember the days when he would change clothing every two songs. Why is he so extremist? From changing clothing all the time during a show. To not change anything at all?

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I see the hand clearly but I can't make the rest of the design.... do you have another pic?

He's so obsessed with hitting ladies :no:

Yeah,  Why dont You just "Hitting on Slash" somewhere instead of ladies,  Axl? :awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

I see the hand clearly but I can't make the rest of the design.... do you have another pic?

He's so obsessed with hitting ladies :no:

I don't, I just zoomed in this pic and I could see a girl bent over something with her ass in the air :shrugs:

In other news, also with the zoom in, I could see that Slash is not using the Vagicharm anymore. Not sure if I want to find out what is his new necklace though :lol:

Edited by dgnr

He already wore that shirt in autumn, so it's nothing new. The design looks like something Slash would wear so it might have been a present from curly daddy. 

I really have to laugh how Axl's t shirts match Slash's Instagram. :lol:

• Haha 1