GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Tori72 thank you...it’s packed out already with GnR fans and I’m on the second barrier next to the mixing stage

97683165-B50B-4596-B4FC-D06F2F666CD9.jpeg.0a8935204e2309aec0c4338cceddca63.jpeg

I can still sort of see but the sound is really bone rattling loud so I’m staying here! 

Enjoy @Millonsofspiders!!:axl92::slash::headbang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Tori72 thank you...it’s packed out already with GnR fans and I’m on the second barrier next to the mixing stage

I can still sort of see but the sound is really bone rattling loud so I’m staying here! 

Have fun and misbehave :lol:

Made us proud! :rofl-lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

mad jealous have a great time

• Like 1

Just now, Georgina Arriaga said:

I saw Grace's Band....she is awful..I'm afraid...she wants to be Courtney....no ones is like Courtney

Thanks! On those little snippets on her parents youtube I found he rather cringeworthy, too. But not as bad as Meegan’s daughter. Gosh I sound so mean and I’m a mom. Me so bad. I’m too old, that must be it. 

• Haha 1

We are so old and we've seen it all that I guess it will be hard for those kids to impress us... :shrugs:

Grace style... I think she's mentioned Debbie Harry from Blondie, she wants to be like her and maybe Courtney too. As for Meegan's daughter.... well.... she fits another list of those girl singers who sing depressive shit in a depressive and languid tone. Some people like it, lol... but listening to more than one song must be a drag :P

What matters if there's a new generation interested in this music or not. We don't matter anymore, we have our awesome old bands and artists we discovered back in the day but what do kids have now?

---

On a different note... so Beta is blaming social media and technology for the increase in suicides? :suspicious:

35 minutes ago, killuridols said:

On a different note... so Beta is blaming social media and technology for the increase in suicides? :suspicious:

She ain’t completely wrong. Some people need constant reassurance and likes from social media and the internet to feel good, when they don’t get it a lot of trouble starts. Others use it to spread their hatred behind a computer screen like cowards hurting even more those already mentally unstable. 

It’s sad world we live in.

1 minute ago, It’s So Easy said:

She ain’t completely wrong. Some people need constant reassurance and likes from social media and the internet to feel good, when they don’t get it a lot of trouble starts. Others use it to spread their hatred behind a computer screen like cowards hurting even more those already mentally unstable. 

Those two people had no problems with social media. I find it weird to connect it.

• Like 1

Just now, It’s So Easy said:

Pure bollocks. And before social media, people committed suicide because of what?? television? LOL

Also, how does Beta know these two people committed suicide because of what was said in social media? Is she their personal doctor?

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Those two people had no problems with social media. I find it weird to connect it.

How do you know? 

They’re the most recent cases and hopefully the last ones.

Edited by It’s So Easy
????
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Exactly, she's just using their death to spread her negative message about social media, the Internet, etc... trying to find a culprit where there isn't.

People take their lives, unfortunately, for too many different and diverse reasons, not even their personal doctos might know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Pure bollocks. And before social media, people committed suicide because of what?? television? LOL

Also, how does Beta know these two people committed suicide because of what was said in social media? Is she their personal doctor?

LOL I didn’t say she was an expert.

Don’t get mad.

Carry on.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Exactly, she's just using their death to spread her negative message about social media, the Internet, etc... trying to find a culprit where there isn't.

People take their lives, unfortunately, for too many different and diverse reasons, not even their personal doctos might know.

And she posts her negative message about social media and the internet on... social media and the internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

That’s right. She’s free to dislike social media. But to say there’s less loving and bonding and kissing because of it is silly to me.

Social Media can enhance depression, as so many other things can, too. Depression is a complex illness and we as society have to learn what it is and how sneaky it affects people’s thinking and feelings even if they seem to have everything or look happy and loved for that matter. It is just so so sad and always a great loss for family and friends. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, It’s So Easy said:

Human beings need physical contact, they need present communication. We got used to social media, which are visual-auditory, they fake connection. But for proper communication we need to stay in touch. To have complete human contact with non-verbal part. To be near each other. We are social beings in huger extend than some virtual posting. We need to have someone to touch us, to scratch our back, hug us, hold our hand, to kiss us goodnight. People who lack touches lack grounding, confidence, feeling of being accepted. It`s a world we live in, world with so strict harassment policy that people get disconnected, especially men. 

That`s a really sad world to live in. 

• Like 1