GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

51 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'll have to make a banner or something. 

YES! Please!!!! Make a banner of something. He may get pissed off. He may not give a fuck. But it doesn't matter. Somebody needs to tell him about his outfit. That's the problem with Axl. He has way too many yes men around him. He needs to hear the truth once and for all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Phew! Finally they heard my prayers and fired Frank! Welcome to the drumkit, Nandinho :ph34r:

34033774_389891368164364_392608738117366

:P 

No unfortunately Frank is sitting behind the kit in that photo. @Andy14 can you make a meme out of this photo?

Congrats @janrichmond! Moving up in the world.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Phew! Finally they heard my prayers and fired Frank! Welcome to the drumkit, Nandinho :ph34r:

34033774_389891368164364_392608738117366

:P 

No unfortunately Frank is sitting behind the kit in that photo. @Andy14 can you make a meme out of this photo?

Congrats @janrichmond! Moving up in the world.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

The first thing I noticed is that Axl and Slash's body postures mirror each other. The same goes for Duff and Nando. :ph34r:

I'm gonna say it again, but this is what Axl should wear on stage. I'll have to make a banner or something. :confused:

@janrichmond Congrats! :headbang: I guess now we have to behave ourselves :smiley-confused2:

Reveal hidden contents

dkbr2u4.jpg

Yes he should. Skip the Cowboy boots, the Jeans, the Shirts, the chains,the rings,  the hat and the sunglasses. Just pure Axl would be enough!

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Thanks for all the congratulations guys giphy.gif

I still can’t see your Slash avatar, by the way... :shrugs:

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Is Melissa wearing the same kind of shirt in the background I wonder?

That would be very weird but probably „lit“.

16 minutes ago, It’s So Easy said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5832575/Slash-agrees-pay-estranged-wife-6-6-million-help-resolve-pending-divorce.html

Slash is so desperate to move on that he’s willing to pay spousal support until he dies. With a deal like that Perla will never remarry. 

Ja! He will tour with GNR until the end of times with this deal....100,000 Us$ in spouse support? Wow!

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I still can’t see your Slash avatar, by the way... :shrugs:

That would be very weird but probably „lit“.

Good Lord that is a lot of money. Means 1.2 Million Dollars each year until she dies?

I never heard of such a generous contract. Is Slash sure?

39 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Ja! He will tour with GNR until the end of times with this deal....100,000 Us$ in spouse support? Wow!

Is very unfair treat..poor Slash ,when Perla was with Slash he not had the big money ,because already he not was on GNR :max:

28 minutes ago, Santacruz said:

Good Lord that is a lot of money. Means 1.2 Million Dollars each year until she dies?

I never heard of such a generous contract. Is Slash sure?

Is it each year or until he reaches 18 or 21 years old when hes classified as an adult.

7 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Is it each year or until he reaches 18 or 21 years old when hes classified as an adult.

No, that is just for his wife each year.

She will get 6 Mio Dollars at once and then 1.2 Million each year until she dies or remarries. That is too much IMO and I am a feminist..

His children get $39,000 per month each. They will also collect 1.8% of Slash’s income until the year 2036.

It's official : he is a slave to his financial commitments from now on....not the best situation to get inspired or create new music...

I feel sorry for him a bit.

Edited by Santacruz

Ladies, let’s try to keep things somewhat respectful.

There’s having a laugh and then there’s crossing a line that is best avoided.  

Fair to critique someone’s fashion; not fair to associate that person with a sexual predator because of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Padme said:

DfbuXsyW4AQWlck?format=jpg

T-shirt sucks but what really bothers me is that he's standing there, as if he was an integral part of the band. :no:

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Thanks for all the congratulations guys giphy.gif

Awww :hug:

Slash will be required to pay $6,627,352 within 30 days of the judgement being signed by both parties. He'll also pay $100,000 per month in spousal support until death or remarriage, and $39,000 per month in child support. The children will also collect 1.8% of Slash’s income until the year 2036.

Slash got to keep all his interest in Guns ‘N Roses and his other companies, all his trademarks and residuals as well as a number of fully-loaded bank accounts. 

Slash also listed his monthly income at $345,000 per month. 

The bolded: does it mean that Perla can't touch anything regarding to GN'R?? Like he will give her loads of money but she has no rights over anything that belongs to him, in the creative sense? :question:

And the monthly income seems little? I mean compared to what he has to pay?? I don't know...:shrugs:

• Like 1

I think nobody has to worry about Slash and him starving... He’s pretty well off. Also, those settlements as the one spouse gets half of the amount the other spouse earned during marriage is just the law in the US. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Also we don’t know their financial situation and Perla did work for his musical career. Whatever you think of her I’m sure Slash is not giving more than would be the law. He seems just tired of fighting about money in front of court and settles down to what he can do. That’s it.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Santacruz said:

No, that is just for his wife each year.

She will get 6 Mio Dollars at once and then 1.2 Million each year until she dies or remarries. That is too much IMO and I am a feminist..

His children get $39,000 per month each. They will also collect 1.8% of Slash’s income until the year 2036.

It's official : he is a slave to his financial commitments from now on....not the best Situation to get insspired to create new Music...

I feel sorry for him a bit.

It seems hes willing to pay anything just for the divorce to be official and move on. Interesting piece hows she hasnt submitted any forms and is doing so to slow things down to the point it makes slash miserable. I cant believe hes paying this amount of money. It also means possoble friction with axl and management when slashs contract expires and he has to renew and money will be the deciding factor if he stays in the band or not.

Edited by Sydney Fan