GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Thank you for the reveiw. Im new in here but long time Guns fan. I loved Meegans live stream, it made my day since no tour to Australia😣 It looked awesum! So wished i was there. Have a great day/ night 🔫🌹

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GingerHair said:

Yesterday was the parade of the Queen Elizabeth's birthday but then where the #hollaback girl comes from?!?!? 

In this video, he seems to be looking a lot to the side of the stage while singing Happy Birthday. Maybe it was dedicated to someone sitting there? :max:

I don't think they have even proper relationship (open or whatever). I think they just have occasional encounters, mostly when he's in the UK.

It puzzles me when I get the impression that people cannot close a chapter in their lives and just move on. My impression looking from very far away is that Sasha is there, for over 12 years, hanging around him/the Lebeis, maybe in the expectation that something will happen. :shrugs:

Axl has a crush on Queen Elisabeth!? He seems to mature, good thing! Models are booooooooooring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Santacruz said:

Axl has a crush on Queen Elisabeth!? He seems to mature, good thing! Models are booooooooooring.

Maybe they secretly consult hats :ph34r:, or Axl admires her experience in that field. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Padme said:

@MillionsOfSpiders Cool review. I'm glad you had a great time. Sorry Slash was not in mood to show his balls :lol:  How the crowd reacted to BHS, Wichita Lineman, The Seeker or CD songs?

The crowd loved BHS and sang that really loudly. Wichita was a bit of a wtf moment, not many knew the song and it really wasn’t a good choice of song to play for that crowd. The Seeker went over great and so did CD and Better - TIL got a polite applause :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 5:12 AM, killuridols said:

They look like strippers :ph34r:

:rofl-lol: I could imagine it Strippers groups with Guns N' Roses name. Theres innuendo in that name tho

On 6/10/2018 at 2:20 AM, It’s So Easy said:

She ain’t completely wrong. Some people need constant reassurance and likes from social media and the internet to feel good, when they don’t get it a lot of trouble starts. Others use it to spread their hatred behind a computer screen like cowards hurting even more those already mentally unstable. 

It’s sad world we live in.

My life would be so easier if it was so simple like tht.  I do use my phone frequently.I have anxiety N' last year suddenly i got depersonalization (if im not wrong)  I dont know but maybe internet has some effect in Me  cause I believe things easily.  N'when I stop for weeks. tbh it did get bit better but its not cured you know.  It still relapsing.  besides even We try to stop using our social media or internet  completely,  We cant do tht caue everyrhing in  this era are using social media and internet.  Its not 70s/80s anymore. N' We are not Izzy :rolleyes: We have school N'job tht need to use internet

21 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think he means the actual Queen - he’s probably a huge fan because they have the same taste in granny hats! :lol:

Maybe he wants an invite to Buckingham palace. I wonder if the toilets would be up to scratch there? 

N He will do this :awesomeface:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtHO_dSmu0H8rHMkypThk

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@tifalucis Girl~ Its official!  They will play in GBK N'The promotor will start to sell Presale ricket at 27 june

I wanna ask does presale ticket sells front row tickets too?  Cause I wanna buy it since its ao cheap but Im afraid if its not front eow 

That’s great! I’m happy for you, Serenity! Yes, in 2017 I could by front of stage tickets in presale. YOu cannot buy a front row as you’ll have to „fight“ your way to the front, but there is this front of stage area and you will want to buy that ticket.

54 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

A very blurry picture of Axl in shorts saying good bye on Sunday evening....He was in the castle too

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/guns-n-roses-legend-visits-1661431

Can’t see anything... ;) lol How can they even see it’s Axl?

Also, is it me or is it completely crazy of Axl to sing Happy Birthday to the Queeeeen? Why? Is that Rock n Roll? Probably as much as charching 1000 Euro for a box set with knick knack ... lol 

I don’t know with Sasha. Apparently they still have a relationship. Whatever it is like and if it probably changed over time (or not). Isn’t it a good thing it’s long term? I think it is. :shrugs:

Edited by Tori72

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

That’s great! I’m happy for you, Serenity! Yes, in 2017 I could by front of stage tickets in presale. YOu cannot buy a front row as you’ll have to „fight“ your way to the front, but there is this front of stage area and you will want to buy that ticket.

Can’t see anything... ;) lol How can they even see it’s Axl?

Also, is it me or is it completely crazy of Axl to sing Happy Birthday to the Queeeeen? Why? Is that Rock n Roll? Probably as much as charching 1000 Euro for a box set with knick knack ... lol 

I don’t know with Sasha. Apparently they still have a relationship. Whatever it is like and if it probably changed over time (or not). Isn’t it a good thing it’s long term? I think it is. :shrugs:

OMG YES!  Its soooo cheaappppp its under 600k rupiahs~~~~~!  *N'thats what they said*

Edited by SerenityScorp

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Wellllllll thing is with Sasha Axl didnt smile N'happy but with Slash Axl constantly smile N'happy. Is it still considered as rwlationship? :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp