GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Where is Meegan on this latest Slash tour? :question:

It seems like she hasn’t been to a show for ages - will she be coming to any of his Euro shows? 

She is. According to her instastories she's coming over in a few days. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I think the above photo must be 92 or 93?

Actually im thinking 93 as duff was more puffy in 93 than in 92. You could compare  this photo to the so fine performance fron tokyo 92. Duffs face was getting more puffy in 93 than in 92.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, money honey said:

Very excited!! I'm reading a book of short stories by a US writer called Lucia Berlin. I came across a reference to Night Train (the wine)!! See circled bit in photo: https://imgur.com/a/N0iPK9Z

Funny, I was googling about Night Train not long ago and noticed that it is often put in the same group as Mad Dog 20/20, so now I can really imagine how rancid Night Train must be after going through the whole hanging around parks at night drinking 20/20 when I was 14 phase :vomit:   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13. 2. 2019 at 2:26 AM, Andy14 said:

Another "new" pic :ph34r:

51536042_366980127471386_800255874528365988_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fprg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net

This is my favorite Duff pic, I love that vivid, mischievous smile. It always comes to me when I see those ones from times when Duff was alcoholic, the difference is breathtaking. 

d2621a9d6eb9271b1d546908abdf6939--duff-m

• Like 3

23 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Funny, I was googling about Night Train not long ago and noticed that it is often put in the same group as Mad Dog 20/20, so now I can really imagine how rancid Night Train must be after going through the whole hanging around parks at night drinking 20/20 when I was 14 phase :vomit:   :lol:

Thanks for giving my lonely post some love. :hug:You were googling night train wine? Why? And what is mad dog 20/20?? 

• Like 1

On 8.2.2019 at 10:18 PM, killuridols said:

I love the whole 80's vibe, the trashy room, Izzy looking like Edward Scissorhands in the mirror :rofl-lol:

"I hate to take showers!" An Izzy Stradlin Fanfiction.Kuvahaun tulos haulle edward scissorhands pictures

Now it can't be unseen :lol:

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

(though here in Finland it mostly a day that celebrates friendship)

Kuvahaun tulos haulle best guns n roses gifs

here's some friendship from Indiana  

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Susan, Grace and Mae Mckagan also got some cupcakes from Uncle Axl :popcorn:

1 minute ago, Politania said:

Susan got the same. :heart:

Meegan was already on a plane, so someone else might eat hers. So I guess it's just waiting for pics of Axl's cupcakes for Melissa, Beta, Vanessa, Kat and all the others :lol: