GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Not sure. There aren't written records about a Slaxl orgasm in any form. About the jizzy, yes, we do have written records. Still can't believe that Slash decided to share that particular detail with us. But, oh well, you'll never see me complaining about that :P

I knew I could count on you, lady! And we do know one thing or two about both Izzy and Slash's male parts. Make of that what you will :facepalm: :rofl-lol:

Take the notebook, Nandinho, and write it down. Jan's offering you new awesome merch ideas on a platter :o 

But there are so many other hints in their official stories..Good job and kudos to whoever made the list on the first page of this thread!rock3 Any proper ideas why Axl wanted to throw Renee on the pool with her wedding dress on? If it's not jealousy then what? Or just my bad sense of humour?

58 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It basically sounds like a rehash of her life with a few changed details. That's why I thought it might be quite revealing. 

I think I'll buy it (hard copy for Jan I guess :lol:) maybe we can just keep posting it on the next person!

It's pretty bad that the blabbermouth article only had a picture of Duff when it's her book, I mean come on I know it's not going to be a NYT bestseller but at least have the decency to picture the actual author.

Well she cant refer t o real life as when susan and duff met he was out of guns by then and at college i think. Wonder if duff will be a reference for her ideas. Was duff the only muscian she has dated?.

Edited by Sydney Fan

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I'm just gonna leave this here (21:10 mark) :ph34r:

23: 43  Only a couple of times, Slash?

28:56  You didn't go where, Slash? :lol:

giphy.gif

WTF. What. the. fuck. Too much information, Slash, eww. And all those questions, so cringy. We don't wanna know that. Or do we? :confused::P Why would you do that? I'm gonna see him this friday, how am I suppose to look him in the sunglasses eye? :scared:

But also. How could you hid this from this thread for so long??? That's gold!! Thank you for bringing this thread back to life :rofl-lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

WTF. What. the. fuck. Too much information, Slash, eww. And all those questions, so cringy. We don't wanna know that. Or do we? :confused::P Why would you do that? I'm gonna see him this friday, how am I suppose to look him in the sunglasses eye? :scared:

But also. How could you hid this from this thread for so long??? That's gold!! Thank you for bringing this thread back to life :rofl-lol:

I should have put a warning: "Listen with caution. It can't be un-heard." :P

• Haha 2

Oh my freaking God, this is so hilarious, I don’t know WHAT to say! :rofl-lol: It’s a pity Slash wouldn’t go into any more details of his friends’ dick size. lol. That man really has no filter why then? (I’m KIDDING!!!)

Howard Stern is beyond creepy. Still, „Didn’t you think that was a little gay“ .... :awesomeface: Hahaha

I have to thank you and scold you, @Blackstar, for not showing this any earlier! I mean, what’s wrong with you? This is solid WT material and now hardly anyone of the old WT is here to properly discuss it. :awesomeface:

WTF: I just listend a little farther! I girl of 14 yo got down on Slash while „he was asleep“. OMG. Those poor minors around this band all the time really really really creeps me out. I do hate them (the band members!), all of them. (I will always be able to love the worst of them again. Don’t ask questions...) But man, 14! :wacko::(

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Lillie said:

Out of reactions but please accept this heart:heart: for this great pic of his:wub:... Ok..what i was saying? Advice about what?I like the way Axl uses eye liner now:ph34r: and when i rarely use eye stuff it'll be some black mascara, or pencil..And a lil bit of rotten apple shades of lipstick...But not in a daily basis of course. 

I like also the way he is using his eyeliner now.  :)  he uses eyeliner in the right way, emphasizing the bottom line of the eye; because of this trick his eyes are more visible from the stage.

I used to had a poster like this :P

51 minutes ago, Politania said:

I like also the way he is using his eyeliner now.  :)  he uses eyeliner in the right way, emphasizing the bottom line of the eye; because of this trick his eyes are more visible from the stage.

I have to ask this: Why is this the right way to use eyeliner? :) I always get confused to why people do that? An eyeliner is there to enhance the lashes on the upper lid und make the eye look larger. No?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I have to ask this: Why is this the right way to use eyeliner? :) I always get confused to why people do that? An eyeliner is there to enhance the lashes on the upper lid und make the eye look larger. No?

To my (very limited) make-up knowledge, you use this for the upper eyelid:

maxresdefault.jpg

And this for the bottom line:

oogpotlood.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

You can enhance lower lid and lashes to make eyes look bigger when you got hooded eyes. Makeup for deepset eyes u can do in two ways: in case of women, you can use a shadow on the upper eyelid, blending eyeshadow -not naturally outside the eyehole- creating an illusion of well visiblee eyelid; or highlight the lower eyelash line.  In general it is better to put makeup in the lower eyelid- lashline than to do nothing. A lot depends also on how deepset eyes are, because eyes are of course different and makeup changes also.Axl has got really deepset eyes. and when you are aging, is it going even more.. Hope that helps. :)ps. kohl or pencil is of course  right for lower lashline- not liquid. I know women who can ONLY use makeup for lower lashline, because their eyes are so deepset that no matter what they do with their upper eyelid, nobody will see it either way. ;)

Edited by Politania
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe Geraldine Bailey will pop into this thread and give us some top eye liner tips. 

Don’t know her. Only Lisa Eldrige ;)

---

Anyway, on a different note. What reason would Getty Images have to remove a 34 year old pic of Izzy Stradlin that has been sitting there since forever? Could it be that Izzy asked them to take it down?

5 hours ago, Politania said:

Exactly!

I still have the black n white half naked ones of his,from RS😊

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

---

Anyway, on a different note. What reason would Getty Images have to remove a 34 year old pic of Izzy Stradlin that has been sitting there since forever? Could it be that Izzy asked them to take it down?

Geraldine is Axl :lol: (from the tv prank with Mickey Rourke) I feel really mean now for writing that post - must’ve not had enough cups of tea today :( 

I think Izzy had pictures removed from the internet before. I remember @Blackstar posting about it a while ago now (I think it was blackstar) someone did anyway. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Geraldine is Axl :lol: (from the tv prank with Mickey Rourke) I feel really mean now for writing that post - must’ve not had enough cups of tea today :( 

I think Izzy had pictures removed from the internet before. I remember @Blackstar posting about it a while ago now (I think it was blackstar) someone did anyway. 

Oh he did?! Which ones? 

Edit: it doesn’t even make sense. Tons of people have this pic on their phone, on their website, it’s on tumblr... It’s not gonna go away! It’s the fucken internet. 

Edited by Tori72

33 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Oh he did?! Which ones? 

Edit: it doesn’t even make sense. Tons of people have this pic on their phone, on their website, it’s on tumblr... It’s not gonna go away! It’s the fucken internet. 

I never found out which pics, just recall someone posting about how Izzy had had images removed from the internet, someone mentioned it when Axl wanted the fat pic removed because of people using it for memes. 

I’m too lazy to do a proper search now, I had a quick look and couldn’t find anything. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I never found out which pics, just recall someone posting about how Izzy had had images removed from the internet, someone mentioned it when Axl wanted the fat pic removed because of people using it for memes. 

I’m too lazy to do a proper search now, I had a quick look and couldn’t find anything. 

Ok, thanks anyway, Spidey :lol:

I just found out that a couple of GnR pics of Marc Canter are gone from Getty Images. So it can’t be about that special Izzy pic I was noticing first. 

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

---

I admire Lisa 😍 she is amazing