GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

28 minutes ago, Politania said:

It's interesting, because mostly Axl is a passenger (what we see). I don't remember when someone saw him behind wheel  driving by himself.

Thats true. The only time I can bring to mind of Axl driving is at the start of the unreleased video for Better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yes i remember reading that as well i thought it was between  09 and 2013 when he had after show parties and had alot of what looked to be female european "fans".

Reading where?

There's probably a lot of coke in those kind of parties.... don't know what to think about that.... He doesn't seem to have a problem with drugs, but anything is possible, maybe he did consume during the parties :shrugs:

20 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I thought he was into coke. Not now but during the nuGuns tours. 

From all reports I have seen (from friends and antagonists), Axl was only an occasional user of heavy drugs. I think he was (or still is, Idk) more into alcohol and weed but not an addicted anyway.

In an old interview Beta says that Axl was out of drugs and that he had even stopped smoking. Beta is not the most reliable source but this is very consistent with what everyone ever said about Axl & drugs.

4 hours ago, Politania said:

It's interesting, because mostly Axl is a passenger (what we see). I don't remember when someone saw him behind wheel  driving by himself.

yes, sure when he is on tour he need go as passenger , but maybe in his daily life he drive him cars without need chaouffer.

3 hours ago, GingerHair said:

From all reports I have seen (from friends and antagonists), Axl was only an occasional user of heavy drugs. I think he was (or still is, Idk) more into alcohol and weed but not an addicted anyway.

In an old interview Beta says that Axl was out of drugs and that he had even stopped smoking. Beta is not the most reliable source but this is very consistent with what everyone ever said about Axl & drugs.

When I was talking with people even about hard drugs, even people mostly occasionally use stuff like weed or acid, there are occasional users of all kinds of stuff. Axl wasn't seen with cigarettes for years, I see Beta reliable because it fits with everything else, I think she said he even avoids having smokers around now. Apart from rest of the band, Axl can have a beer or two until this day ;) 

And happy birthday to Izzy!

Izzy Stradlin

*did I tell you that I love Izzy's eyes? The shape is perfect and I am totally into that dark circle around the iris.

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, soon said:

Thats true. The only time I can bring to mind of Axl driving is at the start of the unreleased video for Better.

Why would you want to quit driving if you have Lamborghini’s and Ferrari’s to ride around in? 

He was once pictured driving one of his Lamborghini’s in the early 2000s. 

And there’s the story of the beat up Bentley he rented and then had to pay for :lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why would you want to quit driving if you have Lamborghini’s and Ferrari’s to ride around in? 

He was once pictured driving one of his Lamborghini’s in the early 2000s. 

And there’s the story of the beat up Bentley he rented and then had to pay for :lol:

I know, right?! Give Izzy a dirt bike and he'd drive himself on tour, let alone in his personal life.

Axl had some litigation about his Lambos, Ferraris and Porsche https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x4602456

I dont know the Bentley story? But it sounds very Axl :lol: What happened?

34 minutes ago, Ivana979 said:

What kind of animals does he have?

In addition to cats and dogs, at least one of which has a social meeds presence, I think he has/had wolves, exotic birds and large cats. I think Im forgetting some maybe?

Edited by soon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, soon said:

I know, right?! Give Izzy a dirt bike and he'd drive himself on tour, let alone in his personal life.

Axl had some litigation about his Lambos, Ferraris and Porsche https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x4602456

I dont know the Bentley story? But it sounds very Axl :lol: What happened?

Bentley filed a lawsuit against him because he leased a car from them and when he returned it (late) one of the keys were lost, the windscreen was cracked, the doors all had dents, I think he’d broken every light on the car, a bumper was off and he’d managed to exceed the agreed amount of miles he could use which was a lot :lol:

https://www.bodyshopbusiness.com/strange-but-true-lawsuit-says-axl-rose-battered-a-bentley/

just found this after typing all of that - he exceeded the miles by 40,000 :lol: 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Bentley filed a lawsuit against him because he leased a car from them and when he returned it (late) one of the keys were lost, the windscreen was cracked, the doors all had dents, I think he’d broken every light on the car, a bumper was off and he’d managed to exceed the agreed amount of miles he could use which was a lot :lol:

https://www.bodyshopbusiness.com/strange-but-true-lawsuit-says-axl-rose-battered-a-bentley/

just found this after typing all of that - he exceeded the miles by 40,000 :lol: 

Wasn't there talk someone else had used the car I can't imagine him driving over 40,000 miles where would he go 🤔💗 

11 hours ago, Alja said:

When I was talking with people even about hard drugs, even people mostly occasionally use stuff like weed or acid, there are occasional users of all kinds of stuff. Axl wasn't seen with cigarettes for years, I see Beta reliable because it fits with everything else, I think she said he even avoids having smokers around now. Apart from rest of the band, Axl can have a beer or two until this day ;) 

Izzy Stradlin

*did I tell you that I love Izzy's eyes? The shape is perfect and I am totally into that dark circle around the iris.

lovely eyes he has got

On 4/9/2019 at 3:10 AM, Alja said:

Well, I find Izzy all very fine. :wub:

Is it known where his stage name 'Stradlin' comes from? 

5 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Well, I find Izzy all very fine. :wub:

Is it known where his stage name 'Stradlin' comes from? 

stradlin comes from words to "ride a strade".. like a horse. of course, in Izzy's case, it was not about any horse. HAHAHAHA :D:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Politania said:

stradlin comes from words to "ride a strade".. like a horse. of course, in Izzy's case, it was not about any horse. HAHAHAHA :D:D

Oh, Sorry, I'm really slow today! I don't get what it's "ride a strade" and the link to Izzy. :question:

1 hour ago, GingerHair said:

Oh, Sorry, I'm really slow today! I don't get what it's "ride a strade" and the link to Izzy. :question:

It is a sexual position when women is sitting on man with spread legs...like she would be riding a horse

• Like 1

On 08/04/2019 at 10:23 PM, Axl`s BFF said:

Wasn't there talk someone else had used the car I can't imagine him driving over 40,000 miles where would he go 🤔💗 

I dunno - but it seems like the kind of car you would get someone else to drive whilst you sit in the back and watch telly and drink cocktails :lol: (nice in the back aren’t they them). Suppose it’s not difficult to rack up the mileage in the US. 

There was a silver Range Rover for sale once that was said to belong to him too, can’t imagine him driving one of them either. My sister has one of them and it’s horrible to drive. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1