British Politics

Gracii Guns

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

So you'll concede that 90% of Brexiters are fat racist knuckle draggers but dispute their grasp of British colonial history? Well at least we agree on something for once. :lol: 

I wasn't necessarily indicating Brexiteers. I'll concede you'll hear what I'd call ''casual racism'' in North East boozers - that is what I meant.

Some of the Brexiteers on twitter are, as the Americans would say, hot chicks. 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I wasn't necessarily indicating Brexiteers. I'll concede you'll hear what I'd call ''casual racism'' in North East boozers - that is what I meant.

Some of the Brexiteers on twitter are, as the Americans would say, hot chicks. 

You leave Julia out of this! :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Trying to think of Brexit entendre. Produces the hard-Brexit. Wouldn't mind going up her backstop, with a delayed withdrawal agreement before crashing out. A frictionless trade in bodily fluids. Cannot think of many really? 

When her fat mate starts crying and drags her away from the dance-floor while you're still nursing a semi it's called pulling a Bercow! :lol: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dazey said:

image.jpg

Fuck me. She is delightful!

Still wouldnt make sense to me to follow her on twitter - Id only follow Lauren Southern if she still did cosplay :lol:

Edit: why pass up the chance:

ZUFOw0Kh.jpg

Edited by soon

Verhofstadt tweeting about Portuguese elections and getting told to shut up by the Portuguese, even pro-EU Portuguese haha. And he is still confusing ''Europe'' with the EU: ''keep London European'' (Is London up-and-leaving, joining another continent, and what continent did London belong to before 1973?). What an atrocious person.

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Verhofstadt tweeting about Portuguese elections and getting told to shut up by the Portuguese, even pro-EU Portuguese haha. And he is still confusing ''Europe'' with the EU: ''keep London European'' (Is London up-and-leaving, joining another continent, and what continent did London belong to before 1973?). What an atrocious person.

He's a complete fucking idiot, that bloke.

12 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

I see Heidi Allen is the latest to do the the Chuka Umunna shuffle over to the Lib Dems.

I'll go easy on her though, as she's another one who gets the trousers twitching.

She's your Julia! :lol: 

• Like 1

5 bloody parties she is onto now this Parliament. Her constituency has went from Tory, to some crazy Change/TIG/? interlude, to Lib Dem!!

I would definitely pass a Bill that makes a bi-election mandatory if a MP crosses the floor. 

PS

Chuka went from Labour, Change/TIG dog's dinner, to Lib Dems despite pelting the Lib Dems with abuse and saying, ''he'd never join them''. What a slippery character. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

5 bloody parties she is onto now this Parliament. Her constituency has went from Tory, to some crazy Change/TIG/? interlude, to Lib Dem!!

I would definitely pass a Bill that makes a bi-election mandatory if a MP crosses the floor. 

PS

Chuka went from Labour, Change/TIG dog's dinner, to Lib Dems despite pelting the Lib Dems with abuse and saying, ''he'd never join them''. What a slippery character. 

Between the two of them, they've had more parties than Elton John. A pair of unashamed Career Politicians.