Gracii Guns

British Politics

30 minutes ago, john lennon said:

I'm a lazy ass motherfucker that can't be bothered to google OR read anything rn, but how's brexit gonna affect me, a swede (yes, the vegetable obviously) going to England again? Does anyone have any idea on whether it'll be as much of a drag as getting into the US or Russia with visas and all that, or? Like, will you need a tourist visa? Or maybe no one knows lol

It depends. Could be. 

1 hour ago, john lennon said:

I'm a lazy ass motherfucker that can't be bothered to google OR read anything rn, but how's brexit gonna affect me, a swede (yes, the vegetable obviously) going to England again? Does anyone have any idea on whether it'll be as much of a drag as getting into the US or Russia with visas and all that, or? Like, will you need a tourist visa? Or maybe no one knows lol

Nothing until December 31st. 

PS

Although doesn't Sweden belong to the USA's Visa Waiver Program?

Edited by DieselDaisy

On 1/29/2020 at 11:29 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Farage's bash outside Westminster will probably end up consisting of cropped-haired football louts, each carrying (ironically perhaps) six-packs of the wife-beater.

I have often wondered if I am clairvoyant,

_110726701_politics-brexit--16284316_p.j

PS

Wonder if Dazey has bought the last remaining piece of feta and humus from his local Waitrose yet? He has two hours left to grab them! 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Just seen Terry Christian's performance from GMB from earlier this week and he seems to have pulled off the amazing feat of becoming an even more annoying cock than when he was on The Word.

What an appalling, mouthy, Manc twat.

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Just seen Terry Christian's performance from GMB from earlier this week and he seems to have pulled off the amazing feat of becoming an even more annoying cock that when he was on The Word.

EEq8P0bXkAAqF35?format=png&name=small

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2020 at 11:13 AM, EvanG said:

I love Trevor Noah, he does a fantastic job replacing Jon Stewart.

Uh, no.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have often wondered if I am clairvoyant,

_110726701_politics-brexit--16284316_p.j

SAFC flag as well. :shades:

It's not me, by the way.

Edited by bucketfoot

The Coruna Beer bug. Firstly, they sent the two diseased buggers to the Toon - thanks a lot!! Secondly, the quarantined tourists are being driven to the Wirral; I think I'd rather take my chances in China! Thirdly, the poor bus drivers were the only ones without masks!

Less than an hour to go.

Guy Verhofstadt does not like this.

Tick tock, tick tock....

56 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Just seen Terry Christian's performance from GMB from earlier this week and he seems to have pulled off the amazing feat of becoming an even more annoying cock than when he was on The Word.

The guy is a ladys front bottom.

• Haha 1

He is a charmer,

xUqiyP19aJK6LAdTG6sqrtnVUc8s-fr8VWCN7LJq

23974886-7937599-image-a-19_158020834642

The Brewer has just been speaking. WHERE THE FUCK IS DAZEY? (He might really be smiffing her seat?).

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is a charmer,

xUqiyP19aJK6LAdTG6sqrtnVUc8s-fr8VWCN7LJq

23974886-7937599-image-a-19_158020834642

I must say, Tel is the owner of a face you'd never tire of slapping.

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Brewer has just been speaking. WHERE THE FUCK IS DAZEY? (He might really be smiffing her seat?).

:lol:

They are replaying a world war two Blitz siren hahaha. Rule Britannia followed by fireworks and now a Blitz siren.

• Like 1

They are now playing Noel Coward's But Don't Let's Be Beastly To The Hun haha!

Front of the European Commission building tonight at 11pm. 

0_EPpIVbxXsAAI5lYjpeg.jpg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Front of the European Commission building tonight at 11pm. 

0_EPpIVbxXsAAI5lYjpeg.jpg

It is a good job we are still in Europe then and haven't paddled to America or Africa. 

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Bloomberg Economics: $170 Billion and Counting: The Cost of Brexit for the U.K https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-10/-170-billion-and-counting-the-cost-of-brexit-for-the-u-k

And at the same time morons are celebrating in the English streets :facepalm:

As Hartley-Brewer said when somebody brought the economic forecast up, ''none of this matters as it was never about money for me''. But irrespective, these forecasts are 9/10s wrong.

Edited by DieselDaisy

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

As Hartley-Brewer said when somebody brought the economic forecast up, ''none of this matters as it was never about money for me''. But irrespective, these forecasts are 9/10s wrong.

I don't think it is about money either. Obviously it can't be since economists agree that Brexit will result in poorer economy for Brits. It is about a disgust for the EU, nationalism, racism, and imbecilic hopes of making Britain great again. 

Financial forecasts are 9 out of 10 times wrong? :lol: The vast majority of economists agree that the UK will suffer economically from Brexit. I doubt they are all wrong. The details vary, but they all agree: most people will have less bying-power in the future. And the link I posted also talked about the fact that you have already lost $170 billion from Brexit. That is a fact, not a forecast. You are right now performing worse than your peers. You are lagging behind.

But these effects will gradually come sneaking upon you. It takes years and years. So in a decade or so when the full effect of Brexit is in play, will people affected by a stagnant economy -- people with less money to go on holiday, people who have been laid off because their companies couldn't compete, people who can't afford things they used to be able to afford, people who can't buy their own home -- think it was all worth it? That they made the right decision? That, "sure, I can't eat the food I want any more, but at least we now have our own law system!" or "yeah, I haven't vacationed outside England for many years but at least there are less Poles coming here". Or will they realize this was a mistake? In a generation or so, will there be new Daises complaining and whining over the mistake made be the generation before that resulted in their local industries going belly up leading to decrepit societies of have-nots?