09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

3 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Can't understand people bitching about the setlist. I remember timers when everyone was crying for Coma, Estranged, Civil War, etc. I really can't understand some fans, really.

the thing is, after you play in the same city after a year, you expect some changes, they have a great catalog of song to play, and the only thing they add to the set are covers...:facepalm:

1 minute ago, fernomenoyde said:

Can't understand people bitching about the setlist. I remember timers when everyone was crying for Coma, Estranged, Civil War, etc. I really can't understand some fans, really.

My only complaint would be too much covers. KOHD and Live and Let Die aren't in this categoye, they almost are GN'R's own songs. However, playing three to four other covers every night is not so cool. 

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Well at least this is a huge cut above 2011...Everyone can agree on that ! Axl looks well and he's not forgetting lyrics -

The voice is what we've known all year...so....

People are just complaining more because the problems are easier to identify in a pro mix. I agree that this is a step up from 2011, and that what we are seeing tonight is more or less representative of the band during the last couple of months. It isn't a bad thing, because they still sound good. I just think people were expecting too much when they really should have been expecting more of the same.