European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

11 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Looking at Graspop, but only 2 days. Does anybody know if you get camping access with day tickets? Not sure what i'd do on the thursday night otherwise but the website makes out like all ticket types (day or weekend) get access to the camping sites. Anybody know how this works?

you get camping access with all tickets, I'm still not sure if anyone I know is coming and I've bought 4 day tickets so really hoping some gunners on here will be going for multiple days so we can group together on the camping!

2 hours ago, Evil Ash said:

you get camping access with all tickets, I'm still not sure if anyone I know is coming and I've bought 4 day tickets so really hoping some gunners on here will be going for multiple days so we can group together on the camping!

So if i buy days for thursday and friday id get camping for those two nights and then not be allowed in the arena from saturday morning onwards?

Looks like I’m gonna be doing the Copenhagen gig. Had no idea it was the day after Maiden in Copenhagen, I sort of blocked out the GN’R dates once I knew I was doing so many Maiden gigs :lol: Anyways, one of my Maiden friends is getting married in Copenhagen the day after Maiden, and then everyone is going to GN’R. So that works out nicely :) 

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thunderstruck! :lol:

:lol: More like dumbstruck!

Seriously, what's all that about? I don't mind them to be honest, I quite like a bit of unfashionable, plodding Dad-rock, but main stage, third on the bill at Download? That's absolutely ridiculous! They wouldn't have played that far up the bill back in the early nineties!

Someone else must have pulled out, surely? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Looks like I’m gonna be doing the Copenhagen gig. Had no idea it was the day after Maiden in Copenhagen, I sort of blocked out the GN’R dates once I knew I was doing so many Maiden gigs :lol: Anyways, one of my Maiden friends is getting married in Copenhagen the day after Maiden, and then everyone is going to GN’R. So that works out nicely :) 

Well, there is no Guns show in Copenhagen this year. The Denmark show is in Odense.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, st0n3r said:

It's a great line up. I'm going the full festival, so I don't really care what day each band plays. Gonna be great!

Yeah me too! I'm more worried that I'll have to skip some things due to overlaps opposed to being bored because there's nothing interesting playing.

10 minutes ago, Manuke0206 said:

Graspop tickets are selling well! Got an email!! Don’t wait to long!

What did the e-mail say? Asking for a friend who is on the brink of buying her own ticket. :)

40 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Yeah me too! I'm more worried that I'll have to skip some things due to overlaps opposed to being bored because there's nothing interesting playing.

Same here!  

10 minutes ago, Manuke0206 said:

Edited by st0n3r