European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

In other news, Download Paris has announced some extra bands, nothing special. But I think its the first festival billing GnR as '3 hour plus show'. And seeing how the GNR setlist and show are pretty static, I'm thinking this will be the same for basically all festival appearances

DV2S0GhXkAIiJfd.jpg:large

• Like 1

How are the tickets selling this round? Last years concert in Nijmegen sold out really quick(in half a day 65000 tickets) the concert was btw fantastic👌👌👌👌 but till now this years concert is still not sold out, thats quite a difference Which i was thinking. Im really looking forward to the concert!!

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What a horrible lineup for R/L! Download is going to be packed :lol:

Every Tom Dick & Harry & every man & his sheep will be at DL...!!!!!! Just look for me with my Justin Bieber T shirt on...!!!!! 

Still cant believe this could be onlu UK show they must be being paid some serious £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Edited by Gavin82
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

People who are going to a festival where Hollywood Vampires are also playing, don't expect to see Matt there;

Quite strange considering in the interview posted in another thread recently he completely dodged the GN'R question by saying how his main focus was Hollywood Vampires! Wonder if anything bad has gone on behind the scenes?

• Like 1

Just now, CAFC Nick said:

Quite strange considering in the interview posted in another thread recently he completely dodged the GN'R question by saying how his main focus was Hollywood Vampires! Wonder if anything bad has gone on behind the scenes?

Yep, surprised me too, since some festivals (Hellfest for example) actually mentioned him by name in their announcement of Hollywood Vampires. I dont think they'd do something like that unless he was said to be performing with them.

Maybe $$$$? I guess Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp take the majority of the cash, but they'll need another guitar player, bassist and drummer as wel?

On February 16, 2018 at 12:09 PM, AslatIE said:

I just realized my show is 2 days after the 25th anniversary of the River Plate show. Whoa.

What we all thought for ages was "the last real show." I remember always watching Paradise City from that gig and thinking "damn... This was where it all ended..."

On February 13, 2018 at 7:19 AM, LovelessNL said:

DV5mJcxWAAAE-cg.jpg:large

Lil Pump?! At Reading and Leeds?! Wtf?! XD XD XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

What we all thought for ages was "the last real show." I remember always watching Paradise City from that gig and thinking "damn... This was where it all ended..."

Lil Pump?! At Reading and Leeds?! Wtf?! XD XD XD

What is Lil Pump?

49 minutes ago, Alexmee239 said:

Why do these European shows start so early?

Curfew for the UK, Germany, Belgium and such countries. We in the southern Europe don't give a crap about that. Festivals start around 7-8 and go till the morning in Spain, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Italy :lol:

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 1:21 PM, LovelessNL said:

They were sold out last year as well.... and then the daytickets for Rammstein were sold out as well.

Any idea when they will announce line-up/stage times? 

Driving to Belgium from the UK for the GNR day only and seen that my second favourite band, Ghost, are also playing same day. Looking at clashfinder (https://clashfinder.com/s/gmm18/) it has the second stage headliner slightly overlapping with main. Appreciate that this looks pretty preliminary but really would like to make sure Ghost and GNR don't clash at all and that I can have a great spot for both!

16 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Curfew for the UK, Germany, Belgium and such countries. We in the southern Europe don't give a crap about that. Festivals start around 7-8 and go till the morning in Spain, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Italy :lol:

Totally agree...I like night shows...But as my one friend from Las Vegas said ''except South America you can fill soul on Balkan and Turkey and ofcourse Spain and Portugal"...

OnVienna show last your,one woman whole show asked me for sitting...

Edited by gnrkoncerti