No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

50 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Well, at least you can have those days to look back at :)

I don't really miss it much.  The dating game, especially during my college years, became somewhat tedious.  It's a lot of fun in the beginning but after a few years, you realize that you really haven't accomplished much...other than a few "fun" nights. 

I've learned that being in “more serious” relationships can be much more gratifying, especially if you put the "work" in.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Ace Nova
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

So true. and the biggest dodo is Trump.

This virus is smarter than most people in government and that will lead to our doom.

Im very concerned for all you doing there. Especially for people who, unlike yourself, trust the Trump administration to handle this in the publics best interest. Just baffling! lol

I wonder how long the US/Canada border will remain closed to non essential travel?

22 hours ago, soon said:

Oh, definitely US imperfect. If I had teeth like y'all Id prolly just have to move there to level the playing field :lol:

But as for now, they are Pandemic Perfect :headbang::lol:

Apparently that's just a misconception and people in the UK on average have better teeth than people in the US.

40 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Apparently that's just a misconception and people in the UK on average have better teeth than people in the US.

The only ones who gave good teeth in America are the ones that can pay for it and the fact that they have to pay for it means they have manky teeth in the first place, having fake fuckin’ veneers and whitening ain’t having good teeth, they all walk around with a gobfull of choppers looking like Bravestarrs horse.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Word? Dazey brought it up and he binational so I think he'd know. Ive seen some doozies in England! Obviously its just a funny stereotype, though.

Plus, Im in Canada so I have superior teeth to all the above.

54 minutes ago, soon said:

Word? Dazey brought it up and he binational so I think he'd know. Ive seen some doozies in England! Obviously its just a funny stereotype, though.

Plus, Im in Canada so I have superior teeth to all the above.

But unlike England all you have is frozen tundra, maple syrup and moose.

By the way Dunkin Donuts>>>Tim Hortons

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

But unlike England all you have is frozen tundra, maple syrup and moose.

By the way Dunkin Donuts>>>Tim Hortons

Actually maple syrup is made from sap that only flows from the trees when its getting warm out. So frozen tundra is not 'all we have.' :P

Ive heard this said before and without a shadow of a doubt the franchise standards for Dunkin Donuts must be more stringent wherever you've been to one then where I live. Dunkin Donuts here are dirty, empty, and run out of donuts by mid afternoon. I went into one not long ago and it was empty - there wasnt even staff inside. The lone teen running the place finally came in from their smoke break and informed me that all their hot plates were off so I couldn't get soup. She also made no reference or apology for the wait. I got the vibe that something shady was afoot. Dim lighting and everything. 

Tim's is actually pretty shitty too, but could still reclaim their old glory. My first post-lockdown Double Double was immaculate :headbang:

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I nearly, or a few cells of mine, could have been a Canadian. My maternal grandfather nearly moved to Canada to join the Mounted Police. Changed his mind.

I could have been a cousin of you Soon?

No one in my clan is marrying a fucking cop! Can you imagine? We also all have our hair, so thank goodness we dont have any of your gene pool. :P

But maple syrup and Japanese cuisine are a match made in heaven, so you would have loved that :headbang: 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, soon said:

No one in my clan is marrying a fucking cop! Can you imagine? We also all have our hair, so thank goodness we dont have any of your gene pool. :P

But maple syrup and Japanese cuisine are a match made in heaven, so you would have loved that :headbang: 

My cousin was a cop for a while, I ripped the fuckin' shit out of her about it :lol:  She's fuckin' tiny too, I was like how the fuck are you gonna stop anyone committing a crime, I would brush you off like dried up dogshit.  Tried to get her to show me those neck nerve points they show em but no joy. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

My cousin was a cop for a while, I ripped the fuckin' shit out of her about it :lol:  She's fuckin' tiny too, I was like how the fuck are you gonna stop anyone committing a crime, I would brush you off like dried up dogshit.  Tried to get her to show me those neck nerve points they show em but no joy. 

So she quit because you're an arsehole then? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

So she quit because you're an arsehole then? :lol: 

Might've been a contributing factor if I'd lived closer but nah, she lives up north.  Guess where? :lol:  I absolutely slaughtered her though, Half Constable, Paki Pig (preceeded by 'you've heard of Peppa Pig?  Well you're...), Halal Bacon, the name calling went on and on :lol:  She took it with good humour really, she knows what I'm like, any excuse.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The only ones who gave good teeth in America are the ones that can pay for it and the fact that they have to pay for it means they have manky teeth in the first place, having fake fuckin’ veneers and whitening ain’t having good teeth, they all walk around with a gobfull of choppers looking like Bravestarrs horse.

I have veneers.

when I laugh, I look like jim carrey in "the mask"

5 minutes ago, action said:

I have veneers.

when I laugh, I look like jim carrey in "the mask"

I don't get the point of veneers unless you're fucking rich. I mean they look great when done right but don't you have to have them replaced every few years?

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I don't get the point of veneers unless you're fucking rich. I mean they look great when done right but don't you have to have them replaced every few years?

cost me 500 euros. i'm having them 3 years already. not all my teeth are done, just the ones that are visible when i'm talking.

good for self confidence though. I positively looked like the old lady from IT. I'd rather look like the mask then, if I have to chose.

it's a pain to maintain a fresh breath though. plaque builds up more with veneers, giving off not so pleasant smells. An automatic rotating tooth brush and mouth water helps wonders.

They'll eventuelle fall off in a couple of years. Don't plan on renewing them. it will look quite freaky when nice teeth are mixed with bad ones. thank fuck for quarantaine.

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well done, sir! Saved your families pride. Got her the fuck out of dodge. Maybe just continue to mock her and she'll eventually show you those pressure points :lol: