No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

Just now, spunko12345 said:

Ok now provide a credible link. Or just explain it it your own words and cite reliable and credible sources.

The cages that all the liberals and people who don't even live then country claim they were built buy the Trump administration and the Trump administration only

If you are more then 4 years old ,The Obama administration used to house kids in the same cages.  Remember the photos that people used  to claim were from the Trump Administration? Well they were taken in 2014 under Obama -Associated Press.

I am busy with classes and work I get paid to do  so I come with the rest of it when I get the chance.:)

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

I'm not smarter than everyone else, but I know I'm smarter than you when it comes to the politics of your own country.

Or you just believe whatever the Democrats and Media Matters tell you and do no independent or unbiased research.

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

The cages that all the liberals and people who don't even live then country claim they were built buy the Trump administration and the Trump administration only

If you are more then 4 years old ,The Obama administration used to house kids in the same cages.  Remember the photos that people used  to claim were from the Trump Administration? Well they were taken in 2014 under Obama -Associated Press.

I am busy with classes and work I get paid to do  so I come with the rest of it when I get the chance.:)

The disagreement was about whether the Obama administration separated kids from their parents once inside the processing centres.  But you continue to reiterate the same point about the cages being built under the Obama administration.   The links you have provided have nothing to do with our disagreement.

Again, you seem in capable of having a genuine discussion about this or any other political matter.  Thanks for proving my point.  

How come the political parties that have benefited the most from a supportive media over the last 20 years are the ones that claim to distrust any form of media now. Fake news etc.

Unless it's a podcast of course, which for some reason makes it more credible and any old fucking gom can claim his piss tastes like wine and they just lap it up.

38 minutes ago, downzy said:

So your understanding of your father's generation is based solely on his one and sole account. 

You understand why and how few would take your opinion seriously if it's based largely on the interpretation of one person?

my granddad (on my father's side) also told me many stories. as did my grandma, my uncle, and other older people. in fact, just today while waiting in the queue for the bakey, I talked to an old lady. I remarked, how slow the queue was progressing today. to which she replied "they dont find youngsters anymore to help in the store, youngsters don't want to do this work anymore". to which I replied "it used to be different in my time, we had to work for our pocket money". she agreed.

So, as you can see, I have many sources, who have first hand witnessed how it was back in the day.

I also have viewed written acounts, since I have tracked down a division of property from my direct ancestor, who died in 1712, which also showd that he must have worked a lot in his life, judging by the amount of working material that was in his posession when he died. this is a first hand written and official acount that described black on white what he owned, no interpretation involved whatsoever.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Another thread Trumped

(I am semi expecting my cricket thread to be invaded by anti-Trumpyness). 

Your cricket thread is dead I'm afraid. Covid did for it. Watching a bowler looking under the main stand for a ball that's just been twatted back at him on sky tv for 40 quid a month just felt like paying to watch a match down my local park.

Just now, spunko12345 said:

Your cricket thread is dead I'm afraid. Covid did for it. Watching a bowler looking under the main stand for a ball that's just been twatted back at him on sky tv for 40 quid a month just felt like paying to watch a match down my local park.

Lacked a bit of razzmatazz

17 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Lacked a bit of razzmatazz

You were sober, weren't you? First rule of watching cricket is to never be sober.

Seriously, I'd love to argue against this but as someone who has barely watched any of this season's cricket, I wouldn't have a leg to stand on. 

1 hour ago, downzy said:

I'm not smarter than everyone else, but I know I'm smarter than you when it comes to the politics of your own country.

None of those links back up your claim that kids were separated from their parents.  

Obama didn't need to separate kids from their parents because the parents separated from the kids themselves.  Trump is stopping this kind of horror by securing our border with a physical barrier.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Obama didn't need to separate kids from their parents because the parents separated from the kids themselves.  Trump is stopping this kind of horror by securing our border with a physical barrier.  

You guys are unbelievable.

It’s bad enough you have a terrible thing happen under Trump’s watch, such as the forcible and needless separation of kids from their parents while under detention. It’s completely a whole other level of shit to have people attempt to justify it or make excuses for it.

First, Trump hasn’t stopped shit. The “wall” as it exists today is only 1/6th of the total US border and is largely a replacement for fencing and walls that already existed.

Second, many children do come unaccompanied into immigration services, but that’s not who we’re talking about. Many come with their parents. Under Obama’s administration these families were not separated (unless under severe circumstances). Under Trump’s administration the opposite occurred for no other reason but cruelty by the current President. 

Murican right wing is largely just a troll - it’s merely antagonism. One wonders if the individuals themselves are still in touch with their own thoughts and actual personality. Or if the game is now indivisible from their identity.

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, downzy said:

It’s bad enough you have a terrible thing happen under Trump’s watch, such as the forcible and needless separation of kids from their parents while under detention. It’s completely a whole other level of shit to have people attempt to justify it or make excuses for it.

First, Trump hasn’t stopped shit. The “wall” as it exists today is only 1/6th of the total US border and is largely a replacement for fencing and walls that already existed.

Second, many children do come unaccompanied into immigration services, but that’s not who we’re talking about. Many come with their parents. Under Obama’s administration these families were not separated (unless under severe circumstances). Under Trump’s administration the opposite occurred for no other reason but cruelty by the current President. 

Anyone who comes here LEGALLY isn't separated from their children or thrown in cages.  Illegal = breaking the law = end up in a cage.

10 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Anyone who comes here LEGALLY isn't separated from their children or thrown in cages.  Illegal = breaking the law = end up in a cage.

We also don't know if they are actually their parents. I read a book about the Coyotes who exploit children and women by parring them up with random strangers leading to rapes sexual assaults etc. Sometimes the treatment people receive worse  treatment from the coyotes exploiting desperate people into making a deadly trip then the ICE Agents.

I just heard the woman who sent ricen to the White House was from Montreal.  I don't know any Canadians personally so I can only gauge my knowledge of Canadians by reading posts from @soon and @downzy.  Why does it seem Canadians are so bitter and angry about a US President?  I'm truly baffled.  I've always heard how great it is to live in Canada so why not just enjoy the good life and stop hating the GOAT?

13 hours ago, downzy said:

Don't get too worked up man. After 4 years of "President" Trump I learned that his supporters don't give a fuck about facts, evidence or anything any democrats say or that matter. 

Having Trump leading a country is like having Stevie Wonder piloting a plane. You can shout and warn him all you want, he won't see it. At all.

Also I feel like Swampfox is just trying to get under your skin :ph34r:

Edited by YOUCOULDBEMINE.

12 minutes ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

Having Trump leading a country is like having Stevie Wonder piloting a plane.

Why can't Stevie Wonder fly a plane...?

....because he's black.

Thank you, I'll be here all night!

1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

I just heard the woman who sent ricen to the White House was from Montreal.  I don't know any Canadians personally so I can only gauge my knowledge of Canadians by reading posts from @soon and @downzy.  Why does it seem Canadians are so bitter and angry about a US President?  I'm truly baffled.  I've always heard how great it is to live in Canada so why not just enjoy the good life and stop hating the GOAT?

I thought Canadians were quite fond of goats? A little overly fond if you know what I mean? :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It's more like "aboat" I find.

It's with a lot of words with ''ou'', like ''house'', ''out'', etc. You can usually hear a difference when they say ''sorry'' too. They tend to speak faster or shorten words compared to most Americans.

Before I never heard a lot of difference between the American accent until a few years ago when I watched a Tom Green interview and started noticing all the small differences.

Edited by EvanG