Mustard

wasted

15 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Really? For years I have been quoting bricktop as saying Fucking ... well blow me down 

Googled it the Internet is the judge of judges Len wins 

I have an incredible recall for films...but I don't know my timestables :lol:  I have literally the worst memory of anyone you will meet, I can be driving places in my own town and struggle to know the way...but ask me the name of the person who directed 'x' black and white 1950s B movie and there's a good chance I can give you the right answer.

8 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Mate i'm the same to the point where if people stop and ask me for directions I just pretend to be foreign and not understand them LOL!

Thats made me feel better in some odd way.  I live surrounded by a lot of blokey blokes too and being a shit driver is like, the 8th deadly sin :lol:  Nice to know there's another fuckin' idiot out here somewhere and I'm not alone :lol:

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I have a little dexterity back in my right hand but that's about it moving it back and forth is still killer.

I'm off me tits of Co Codomol at the min 

But you don’t have 50k posts, solve politics in the morning, read philosophy in the after breakfast and make a chilling post about mustard in the evening while downIn” JD n coke, do you? 

57 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Thats made me feel better in some odd way.  I live surrounded by a lot of blokey blokes too and being a shit driver is like, the 8th deadly sin :lol:  Nice to know there's another fuckin' idiot out here somewhere and I'm not alone :lol:

You drive? Are you insane? Do you do know what kind of people get actually born? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I love Gulden's mustard and the spicy brown mustard.

Not fond of the yellow mustard.

Dijon is good with turkey on rye. The one with the seeds. 

I bought a tube of wasabi at the japanese market. The lady laughed at me. After I tried it or my nose ruptured with searing pain I realised it must say Savagely Hot Painful Wasabi in japanese on the tube in red letters with medical warning sign. 

11 hours ago, Edward Nigma said:

Don't mind a bit of mustard on steak. Same with beef.

Mustard with fries is good too. Last night I mixed mustard into my pasta. 

• Like 1

I got some german smoked sausages. Never again. Only tinned hot dogs for me from now on. Colemens, Ketchup, relish if I can find any. I still like sliced white bread, keep it trashy. 

Tonite it’s whisky mustard  marinated ribs a la Wasted Flintstone. Two packs. The mustard based menu is evolving for the winter. Mustard powder is also in the planning stage. This is the problem with buying mustard products at random. 

Dijon is for remoaning wimps whereas Colman's is for your red-blooded Anglo-Saxon Brexiteer.

23 hours ago, wasted said:

I got some german smoked sausages. Never again. Only tinned hot dogs for me from now on. Colemens, Ketchup, relish if I can find any. I still like sliced white bread, keep it trashy. 

Tonite it’s whisky mustard  marinated ribs a la Wasted Flintstone. Two packs. The mustard based menu is evolving for the winter. Mustard powder is also in the planning stage. This is the problem with buying mustard products at random. 

Don't like Currywurst?

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Dijon is for remoaning wimps whereas Colman's is for your red-blooded Anglo-Saxon Brexiteer.

Don't like Currywurst?

I’ve still got a packet of smoked sausage. I haven’t got the curry ketchup though.

It didn’t work with Coleman’s. It was like two strong flavors colliding. Colemanm’s and HP spice up bland british food. 

I should have got the jar of saukraut to go with german sausages. 

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’ve still got a packet of smoked sausage. I haven’t got the curry ketchup though.

It didn’t work with Coleman’s. It was like two strong flavors colliding. Colemanm’s and HP spice up bland british food. 

I should have got the jar of saukraut to go with german sausages. 

I have a jar of Polish sauerkraut in the cupboard. I like sauerkraut but too much of the stuff does funny things with the innards.