Did Someone Hurt Axl Recently?

ChristmasFnatic

Interesting how he was so "hurt" (LOL) he was by comments and actions by Slash & an old girlfriend made when he's the one who beat her and disrespected his band mates so bad (late starts etc....). Boo hoo.....cry me a river.

Edited by Snowmass

Speaking of which, how did the mods know Dexter is Axl? Did he send a pic?

yeah, i wanna know that too

Lol this is how I know I'm a true Axlite: before Eric confirmed that it was Axl, I read his two posts in response to the dude that bashed him (can't remember his name; prompted Dexter's first post). I had a strange feeling that it was, indeed, the man himself. I PM him with subject "confidence maintained" and write, "Are you indeed thee, Axl Rose?" He responds (!!!!!!) "Yes and thanks for your support!" Will never forget it haha. Screen capped, though it was on a different name I went by for a short amount of time. The bigger question, as far as I'm concerned, is not "how did the mods know," it is, how did the first dude that bashed him personally, know it was Axl?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Axl was always babyish about things though. Remember the story of him sulking up on a roof? Back before they really hit the big time.

He's super sensitive. I say everything has a knock on effect with him. The tiniest thing will bother him.

You can argue that is what makes him a good performance/artist.

Axl was always babyish about things though. Remember the story of him sulking up on a roof? Back before they really hit the big time.

He's super sensitive. I say everything has a knock on effect with him. The tiniest thing will bother him.

Yeah, I think this is fairly accurate.

As for why he isn't creating music now. Well, we don't really know that, do we? And if it is the case that he isn't, it doesn't necessarily mean he is depressed, he could just be busy with other things for the moment. Many artists experience lulls in their drive. The muse come and go.

You could argue that, wouldn't make it true.