NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

... I would really like to hear their words myself. Sometimes things get lost in translation and here were are getting a translation of a translation.

link to the complete thing with subtitles

https://voddownload02.video.globo.com/v0/f0/f8/34/5282009_3487c02bfd0f8ebedde24815af16777820ab7a02/5282009-web720.mp4?h=050214730419556138638845147304555536825816961ISmsBp8W25EYMkeUt3VTPw&k=html5

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

Is there any chance of steven and izzy joining in?

Steven is not 100%, he just went through a back surgery, and izzy...well, i don't even know what to say about izzy, we tell he something, he does another completly different. He is totally unpredictable

Makes sense. I was expecting more Adler than we got once he actually appeared, certainly gives hope that he's in the plans for the future. I still question the izzy thing..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rendestroi95 said:

Thank you! You are awesome. Somehow I feel that you already posted this and I somehow missed it.

Following too many things tonight, I guess.

Thanks again!

Best interview in forever! Great questions, great answers, really nice to hear how it came about. Surprised Coachella played the role it did. 

If that was in Houston then no wonder Axl sang so good. Him and Duff were reminiscing about their first big headline, the look in their eyes was like "wow that was incredible"  

• Like 2