Film Thread

ssiscool

Guest Len B'stard

Hannibal Brooks - Oliver Reed plays a POW who is put to work in a zoo and, when the oppertunity presents itself, decides to escape...only he's fallen in love with Lucy, an elephant at the zoo so basically he's gotta cross germany and over the alps and into Switzerland with this big fucking elephant in tow. He is shadowed by a rag-tag bunch of resistance fighters led by an American who seem to, by way of good fortune, keep helping them out of jams.

Apparently it's a true story although i can't see how it can be. Cracking film though :)

Wanna watch The Entertainer with Laurence Olivier today :)

Edited by sugaraylen

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need your help guys.

What was that movie where this white dude saves a Spanish chick from getting raped. Like her older brother is this gang leader threatening to kill him unless his sister proves he did save her.

I want to say 25h Hour but I am not sure.

Winter's Bone was really good, loved Jennifer Lawrence in it. Wouldn't appeal to everyone though, it's quite slow.

I loved that movie. When she has to cut off her father's hands...gut wrenching.

Really? I thought it was pretty bad, an overrated mess. Ironically enough just like Jennifer herself.

On the other hand, I just watched a film and it's clearly the greatest film ever made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT_Wu5giw-A

Iron Man 3 was good. Nothing outstanding, but just good, as expected. Good action, good plot, good acting, good effects. All good, as always. By the way, if you're unsure if should wait for the extra scene after the credits, know that it's very lame.

Does anyone else love Con Air, or at least as a '90s guilty pleasure? I mean it's got Nicolals Cage, John Cusack, Ving Rhames, Steve Buschemi, Danny Trejo, John Malkovitch, it's even got Dave Chappelle.

Edited by Vincent Vega