Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

GNR just posted it is Children's Day in Brazil today......

Who the heck cares???????

Makes me puke. Guns N' Roses is no longer American. It's a rotten Brazilian band with no present and future. It sickens me how they make it everything about Brazil, I'm fed up with it. Axl should move to the Amazonia and sing for the cobras. This makes no sense anymore....

Maybe this comment is a bit harsh but i agree, it's sad to see that Axl basically gave them the brandname etc., because they're the only ones on this planet that he consider his family....

I find it kinda weird how all the original members are animal activist.

If we ever get a reunion it will be an Animal Rights concert...

yeah, and axl is gonna come to the show 8 hours late strolling in with his pet kangaroo and eating rabbit sausage on the other hand :facepalm: .... :axl::headbang:

Edited by Loseyourillusions98

My experience with people who are extremely concerned with animals is that when it comes to people, they are the worst piece of crap on Earth.. As in wifebeaters and all that stuff....

Adore cats and cry a river if they die, but have a little disagreement with the wifey and go choking her to death.

:shrugs:

My experience with people who are extremely concerned with animals is that when it comes to people, they are the worst piece of crap on Earth.. As in wifebeaters and all that stuff....

Adore cats and cry a river if they die, but have a little disagreement with the wifey and go choking her to death.

Tell us more.

Tell us more.

I can't but it is true...

Tell us more.

Tony Soprano is a good example. He is fictional though.

Tell us more.

Never watched that so I don't know what you talking about....

Tell us more.

Never watched that so I don't know what you talking about....

I'm sorry for you...

I was looking at the twitter feed and couldn't help but notice how Dj never retweets Ron when he promotes his new album, neither Ron helps DJ to promote Sixx AM, same for Richard, Tommy, etc... They don't seem to care very much about each other outside the stage. I see Matt, Slash and Duff retweeting each other posts all the time. NuGNR is such a gang of brothers.

• Like 4

I just caught that Ashba had a fresh new tagline #FuckGrowingUp lol wtf does that even mean, something about Ashba Enterprises and how he's making money from swag no doubt. Power to him but his music isn't really the reason, playing the game, if he could do both and give the fans some reassurance of his current position it'd be nice from a non-Ashba loving fan of the band, I couldn't give a fuck about his mansion or whatever but I do care about post 08 Axl material and progressive performances before Mr Rose is past his sell by date and this guy doesn't seem the greatest 'influential' member for Axl to have picked. He obviously has little time for BBF despite his clear talent, honest outlook and desire for momentum.