Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

He needs to dress like an adult. Bloody chains hanging from his arsehole and ''designer'' ripped jeans! Come on Rose, we know you're capable,

19940119photo04.jpg

Slash also has chains hanging from his butt and his hat is surgically attached to his head. It never falls off!!

First time what agree with you

58 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I can't see what it is :(

Was it this?  I grabbed it from this article, which also includes a video (in French) showing the luthier at work and you can hear the guitar being played a little.  http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/bourgogne-franche-comte/territoire-de-belfort/belfort/atelier-belfort-au-studio-slash-guns-n-roses-incroyable-destin-guitare-novo-1295493.html 

slash guitar.JPG

• Like 4

9 hours ago, triad said:

Was it this?  I grabbed it from this article, which also includes a video (in French) showing the luthier at work and you can hear the guitar being played a little.  http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/bourgogne-franche-comte/territoire-de-belfort/belfort/atelier-belfort-au-studio-slash-guns-n-roses-incroyable-destin-guitare-novo-1295493.html 

slash guitar.JPG

:D:D You can tell that this photo is staged, he acts as if he's playing the lower strings but there's a pick stuck in those

• Like 4

12 hours ago, triad said:

2 hours ago, rocco said:

:D:D You can tell that this photo is staged, he acts as if he's playing the lower strings but there's a pick stuck in those

That pick shouldn't affect him at all unless he wants to play the 1st or 2nd fret.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It says throw back Thursday so maybe that was some limited edition merch they did for breast cancer awareness month?

The pink color would suggest something like that.

Hey guys,

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just noticed that the band's Deezer page changed the cover picture and does not have a profilpic any longer (circled area).

Usually, only big bands like Foo Fighters or Slash have no profilpic and a customized cover picture. Although GN'R is of course even bigger, their Deezer page was not taken care of until yesterday. They had the standard Ross Halfin AFD band photo and CD Cover as cover image.

Do you think these changes mean anything? Especially because it was changed to an all black AFD cover image? Maybe we're up to a special AFD release soon, considering its anniversary?

GNR.jpg
Edited by Twinfoot
  • Like 1