Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Reading Axl's 'tweets' is rather like interrupting some conversation half way through. There is always this assumption present (on his part) that we know what the hell he is talking about. The fact that his tweets, most alarmingly for those concerned with his alleged lyrical gifts, are usually voiced in abbreviated internet slang also does not help. Reoccurring patterns? His social media usually entails - and this is after working it out posthumously - some semi uninteresting news item, the type of material newspapers utilise when there is nothing else to talk about. Axl obviously likes reading p.17-21 of his newspaper as opposed to, pp.1-6. There is a slight prevalence for ''the animal story'' - although obviously not in this particular example.

There is a Naval base there, so maybe Axl thought Beta would see some missile testing there?

Or even better (pun intended) some Navy men........ she might like men in uniform. :P

Caitlyn Jenner? Seriously? Looks like google will get a good working out today.

Glad to see Axl tweeting. I see be updated his picture on Twitter. I wonder if that's his new puppy?

Also what's this stuff about DJ having a baby?

Did he get a new puppy? When, what type & how do you know that. I google him all the time & hadn't heard that - geesh.

Oh the DJ Ashba baby thing started when he had 2 videos on his Instagram account, one was Naty & him dancing and he'd written the word DADDY on it.

Then just one of Naty's errrr midriff swirling away with his hands on it singing "baby maker" whatever that was. Then it was all removed.

I thought seeing as Vanessa and Fernando are extending their families that maybe he is too - but it could be his weird sense of humour while out having fun & maybe tipsy.

There is a Naval base there, so maybe Axl thought Beta would see some missile testing there?

Or even better (pun intended) some Navy men........ she might like men in uniform. :P

Caitlyn Jenner? Seriously? Looks like google will get a good working out today.

Glad to see Axl tweeting. I see be updated his picture on Twitter. I wonder if that's his new puppy?

Also what's this stuff about DJ having a baby?

Did he get a new puppy? When, what type & how do you know that. I google him all the time & hadn't heard that - geesh.

Oh the DJ Ashba baby thing started when he had 2 videos on his Instagram account, one was Naty & him dancing and he'd written the word DADDY on it.

Then just one of Naty's errrr midriff swirling away with his hands on it singing "baby maker" whatever that was. Then it was all removed.

I thought seeing as Vanessa and Fernando are extending their families that maybe he is too - but it could be his weird sense of humour while out having fun & maybe tipsy.

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2015/06/22/photo-brush-fire-burns-a-hillside-in-malibu-cali/

• Like 1

Can somebody translate that for me?

Ok PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) It´s a beautiful costal road in California. You can go from L.A. to San Francisco and beyond. I guess Point Magu could be some beach town along the highway. But I don´t know for sure. It could also be a bar or a hotel. But I don´t know what he means by "Beta didn´t see shit"

Point Magu is a State Park in Malibu- wild life, beach, cool big rock...

My translation of his Tweet is that it's referring to Season 2, episode 1 of "True Detective"... which premiered Sunday night ... in the show, a corpse was dumped in...

POINT MAGU! and Beta didn't see shit ;)

• Like 3

Ok PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) It´s a beautiful costal road in California. You can go from L.A. to San Francisco and beyond. I guess Point Magu could be some beach town along the highway. But I don´t know for sure. It could also be a bar or a hotel. But I don´t know what he means by "Beta didn´t see shit"

My translation of his Tweet is that it's referring to Season 2, episode 1 of "True Detective"... which premiered Sunday night ... in the show, a corpse was dumped in...

Good imagination but it seems like just a reference to the billowing fire.

Who are you to criticize? Do you have as many Twitter followers as GNR? Are you in a successful band? Stop giving life advice! Hypocrite. :)

Wow, you fail so much at trying to copycat me.

Next time make sure the thing makes some sense.

Difference is that I wasn't criticizing anything here, I was merely telling him that just because people are not fathers is not a reason to not greet other fathers.

Nothing similar to you, telling Axl Rose (a world famous singer/songwriter/composer) how to and when to release an album and how to perform a show. :lol:

Oh, you're retroactively downplaying your telling Axl's PR men how they should do their job despite likely having no PR experience yourself. Go talk to someone else you tedious, lying fool.

There is always this assumption present (on his part) that we know what the hell he is talking about.

That's what happens when you surround yourself with people who do nothing but lick your nuts and tell you how awesome you are.

Oh, you're retroactively downplaying your telling Axl's PR men how they should do their job despite likely having no PR experience yourself. Go talk to someone else you tedious, lying fool.

:rofl-lol:

hahahaahhaahahhaahahaaaaaaaaa

Been working in those fields and related stuff for around 10 years :)

Thanks for trying, pal!!

See you next year ;)

We assumed he did bcause he changed his Twitter profile photo to one of a grey puppy, but he hasn't said anything about it, really.

I don't know what type of dog it is. They are in fashion now and they are expensive :P

Ah that makes much more sense. He is a fan of true detective after all.

• Like 1

Ah that makes much more sense. He is a fan of true detective after all.
Yup... He even used the opening song for the intro of the 2014 """tour""".

It is like interrupting an insiders joke that you are not privy too though. Unless you do not share the same obsession with certain American television shows of a police/crime persuasion, or keep abreast of odd ball 'animal stories', Axl's tweets are impossible to comprehend.

By all accounts, Axl is a pretty intelligent dude. I've come to assume that he's just fucking with us with his tweets.

Yeah, I imagine he enjoys watching us try and decipher them. Probably laughs at how so many people retweet what he says even though they probably don't have a fucking clue!