Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

The Facebook posted my tattoo again today.

Yeah I just saw, I thought its your birthday, is it your birthday today?
It is tomorrow, but Facebook gives a notification to people the week of your birthday.

but well its good that your birthday was posted by the GNR fb page even though they post shitty things all the times, as you mentioned before, the person who handles the page met you in Vegas and knows you from the GNR's website also, btw is it any good in the forum over there?

Edit - It seems they deleted the post

Yeah, I met one of the guys who handles the social media stuff in Vegas and we talk occasionally. And the post is still there.

Next time you meet him please kick him in the face and tell him its from me.

I don't know what's more embarrassing at this point, the management, the arse-clenching social media posts or the fact that Dr Robotnik's been the lead singer since 2011.

:lol: Dr Robotnik - I just laughed like a maniac in the bloody library of all places.

Billy Bob is a great actor, but it's always been clear he's 100% douche. Wearing Ashba is perfect for him, imo.

That was my initial thought, then I wondered if I just felt that way because it's easy for me to hate on DJ related things.

Billy Bob is a great actor, but it's always been clear he's 100% douche. Wearing Ashba is perfect for him, imo.

That was my initial thought, then I wondered if I just felt that way because it's easy for me to hate on DJ related things.

When Billy Bob got married with Angelina Joilie he bought Slash house. I don´t know if he is still living there. Maybe he just loves to buy GN´R related stuff

:lol:

I'm fine with circular logic on this one. He wears Ashba because he's always been a douche. How do I know he's always been a douche? C'mon. Dude wears Ashba. :lol:

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

Is this a shot at the hardcore fans? It ends with baby(ies), not sure though. Maybe I read it wrong.

I'm just glad that it's not the band I work for that is currently a sad, fat joke. If true, using Guns N' Roses Facebook to take a shot at anything or anyone speak volumes of their low IQ.

• Like 1

As in not tight?

I haven't been online for a few days. Can somebody update me on what Axl or Team Brazil has said about:

Is BBF in the band? If not, will there be a replacement?

When is the next tour?

When will the follow up to the 2008 album come out? The follow up album that has been completed for a couple years.

When does round two officially start?

1. I am

2. Tomorrow

3. Tomorrow

4. 2 days

I don't care what they do.

If Axl wants to play with other people that aren't Slash and co., fine. Just release shit normally (hahahahaha!)

If they all reunite for a hugs and kisses tour, great (another hahahahaha)

Lets be real, there will be another tour in a year or two with the same general setlist

I guess that's what separates me from many other fans. If Axl was to release another nugnr album, of course I would but it, but nugnr is not Guns n'Roses IMO. Yes they are a good band, and im sure their are some good CD leftover tracks still out there. But it's just not the same band that I fell in love with. Same goes for Slash and his solo stuff, it's good, but it's not great like his guns stuff (but of course he doesn't use the name, not trying to go down that road, lol.)

I guess that's what separates me from many of the early 20s something's on this forum, you all grew up with this mess, this is what you know. I grew up with a band called Guns n' Roses, they were the most bad ass, in your face, rock and roll band of my lifetime. I miss that band, I miss those guys together, doing what made them special to begin with. Is separate better than nothing? Perhaps. But sometimes I don't think so, while other times I do.

• Like 1

If Axl wants to play with other people that aren't Slash and co., fine. Just release shit normally (hahahahaha!)

Lets be real, there will be another tour in a year or two with the same general setlist

I guess that's what separates me from many other fans. If Axl was to release another nugnr album, of course I would but it, but nugnr is not Guns n'Roses IMO. Yes they are a good band, and im sure their are some good CD leftover tracks still out there. But it's just not the same band that I fell in love with. Same goes for Slash and his solo stuff, it's good, but it's not great like his guns stuff (but of course he doesn't use the name, not trying to go down that road, lol.)

I guess that's what separates me from many of the early 20s something's on this forum, you all grew up with this mess, this is what you know. I grew up with a band called Guns n' Roses, they were the most bad ass, in your face, rock and roll band of my lifetime. I miss that band, I miss those guys together, doing what made them special to begin with. Is separate better than nothing? Perhaps. But sometimes I don't think so, while other times I do.

No, I get what you are saying. I just don't really care what they call it, it has zero to do with my age. I 100% recognize "Guns N' Roses" isn't Guns N' Roses, but that's what both bands are called.

Guns N' Roses ceased to exist in 1996. I'd love to see those guys play together, I traveled to Cleveland in 2012 hoping something would happen (still a good time). Now, there's Axl's GNR. People who think they are the same band are idiots (sorry people), but I do like Axl's career and when I refer to the "next step" its moreso Axl's next step. I saw "Queen" last year. Is it really the same Queen? No, two members are gone, but whatever. I saw a kick ass show with original guys playing the music. That's as good as it gets now. Same with many other bands out there.

Either way, he seems so against positive decisions its hard to care. Whatever happens happens.

Billy Bob Thornton Rocks ASHBA Clothing! www.AshbaClothing.com

11108843_1522639077958621_88638360388452

ASHBA Clothing

Officialy loose a lot of respect for the dude
As in not tight?

I haven't been online for a few days. Can somebody update me on what Axl or Team Brazil has said about:

Is BBF in the band? If not, will there be a replacement?

When is the next tour?

When will the follow up to the 2008 album come out? The follow up album that has been completed for a couple years.

When does round two officially start?

They quoted from Don´t Cry as PSA dedicated to die hard fans and babys (ies) that´s how they put it. It seems they were pissed off at the fans. They put so much bullshit in their official social media. This is just more of same. The thing is how it is possible that they still have the nerve to be pissed off at the fans?

Wait......they think the die-hard fans are babies? The ones who financially and emotionally Axl and his vision of GnR for the past 16 years. Even with just ONE album and extremely limited information/updates over the last 16 years?

The ones who pay hundreds of dollars for concert tickets and merch, that defend the merit of CD to everybody and that defend Axl's vision and career to anybody that will listen.

The ones who cannot wait to pay money for a new GNR album.

We are the babies?

They can't even give updates on the state of the band and what the future looks like.

Yea. Complaints complaints complaints. These people seriously do not get it.

Round two. Bat channel. We didn't do this to not get it out there. Round two. New music this tour. Two albums in the can.

They just don't get it.

• Like 2

Wait......they think the die-hard fans are babies? The ones who financially and emotionally Axl and his vision of GnR for the past 16 years. Even with just ONE album and extremely limited information/updates over the last 16 years?

The ones who pay hundreds of dollars for concert tickets and merch, that defend the merit of CD to everybody and that defend Axl's vision and career to anybody that will listen.

We are the babies?

They can't even give updates on the state of the band and what the future looks like.

Round two. Bat channel. We didn't do this to not get it out there. Round two. New music this tour. Two albums in the can.

They just don't get it.

That's how I took their post, yes. If the idea was to piss off a bunch of genuine fans, then whomever posted it has succeeded.

The ONLY way I can see someone thinking this was a good idea, was to keep up the "dangerous band" motif. As if to say "Oooooh, look at us, we tell our hard core fans to fuck off!". I realize that idea is dumb as hell, but it's literally the only thing I can think of that as a reason for it.

We are the babies?

They just don't get it.

That's how I took their post, yes. If the idea was to piss off a bunch of genuine fans, then whomever posted it has succeeded.

The ONLY way I can see someone thinking this was a good idea, was to keep up the "dangerous band" motif. As if to say "Oooooh, look at us, we tell our hard core fans to fuck off!". I realize that idea is dumb as hell, but it's literally the only thing I can think of that as a reason for it.

Guys look at their twitter, they posted a pic of some chick impersonating Axl and taking a selfie. That´s what they want from the fans. They don´t want opinions. They don´t want us to ask about new music, news or reunion. They just want us to be retards who worship Axl

11108843_1522639077958621_88638360388452

ASHBA Clothing

Lost all respect for Billy Bob. Burning my Fargo S1 blu-ray set as we speak.

Looks like Billy Bob's already losing his cookies.

Guess not everybody can keep doing sudoku until they're 85, but fuck, I thought he had more time :(

GNRs twitter/Facebook just quoted NR:

"Sometimes I need some time...on my own

Sometimes I need some time...all alone

Everybody needs some time... on their own

Don't you know you need some time...all alone"

I guess they will be away for awhile..

Edited by KeyserSoze

GNRs twitter/Facebook just quoted NR:

"Sometimes I need some time...on my own

Sometimes I need some time...all alone

Everybody needs some time... on their own

Don't you know you need some time...all alone"

I guess they will be away for awhile..

Maybe they're just out of shitty puns and are just quoting lyrics directly?

• Like 1

That guy who handles the GNR social media doesn't has any shit to do, all he does is posts retarded things and just lyrics, those lyrics have got nothing to do with the band's status, even the band "members" dont know what shit is going on with GNR so how are some people expecting or making things out of some hired person who just handles their social media or cleans the stage after the shows

I think everybody with a half brain (even the most die hard axl defenders) knows deep down that GNR ended in 1996, so you are not special and therefore not separated from other fans :lol:

Sincerely, from a 25 year old dude who wasn't even a real fan until 2004 (but i've heard SIDHY when i was 4, lolololol)

I wasn't saying that sound all "in better than you, blah" or anything like that. I just have noticed that some of the band's younger fans tend to be a little more accepting. Which I'm not trying to generalize or say all of them are either. But if you were born in the 90s or later, you have only seen gnr as the mess that it has become. Sure you can go and watch old videos or what not, but you never experienced gnr in their prime, so it's a different animal all together. Which I'm not saying experiencing real gnr makes me a bigger fan than anyone else either, I love zeppelin but I was born the year after Bonham died, so I never got to experience zeppelin, but it doesn't mean I don't love them.

But with guns, I do remember watching November rain on mtv when it was new, I do remember riding in the back of my parents trans am listening to paradise city in the radio sometime during the late 80s. So even though I myself was young, I do remember knowing about this band called Guns n roses. I also remember watching terminator 2 at the theaters and hearing people get excited when ycbm was played in the movie and when arnie hides his shot gun in the case of roses. They were just this bad ass band that everybody seemed to like, that just dissappeared around 1995. Grunge didn't kill them, they just left. But by the time axl brought them back, it was never the same, and hasn't been the same since. I just miss that band, that's all I'm saying, they were the last real rock and roll band as far as I'm concerned.