Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I´m far from being a DJ fan. But he is in good company when it comes to that kind of pics. Just the other day I saw a pic Slash posted somewhat similar to that. It was a black and white pic of a guy in a storm trooper outfit ( I guess it was HV :P ) and the chick was on her knees doing "the job"

I´m far from being a DJ fan. But he is in good company when it comes to that kind of pics. Just the other day I saw a pic Slash posted somewhat similar to that. It was a black and white pic of a guy in a storm trooper outfit ( I guess it was HV :P ) and the chick was on her knees doing "the job"

No one is criticizing him for posting dirty pictures. They're criticizinf him for stopping mid-uglybumping to post a picture to Instagram. If Slash posted a picture of his new lady friend unzipping his pants, I'd be wigged out by that too.

My suggestion would be that try to play some songs properly whenever you grow up, Magisme and Nosaj would have a better answer

Edit - I got a good one, STOP DRESSING UP LIKE SLASH

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 1

My suggestion would be that try to play some songs properly whenever you grow up, Magisme and Nosaj would have a better answer

Edit - I got a good one, STOP DRESSING UP LIKE SLASH

If he keeps practicing, maybe he will be guitarist when he grows up, eventually