Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

The weird thing is that she herself sold all her wedding pics, videos, letters from Axl and now she is saying she has only one picture, lately she has been posting things regarding Axl, maybe she wants him back in her life? But I guess after all the lawsuits and TB being on Axl's head, Axl would not want to be with Erin even though somewhere I know Axl still loves Erin, but really all that fighting and physical abuse was crazy man, all I can say is best of luck to both of them in their personal lives

• Like 1

The weird thing is that she herself sold all her wedding pics, videos, letters from Axl and now she is saying she has only one picture, lately she has been posting things regarding Axl, maybe she wants him back in her life? But I guess after all the lawsuits and TB being on Axl's head, Axl would not want to be with Erin even though somewhere I know Axl still loves Erin, but really all that fighting and physical abuse was crazy man, all I can say is best of luck to both of them in their personal lives

Yeah, it feels like she wants him back in her life.

Didn't Axl write "love's so strange"?

If Slash went back with Meegan (a girl he didnt favor when being described in his book) then I guess it's possible for Axl and Erin to go back together.... If only TB wasn't in the middle doing all kind of macumbas and black magic so that Axl doesn't leave them out of his testament :lol:

Edited by tinyrobot

Yeah, it feels like she wants him back in her life.

Didn't Axl wrote "love's so strange"?

If Slash went back with Meegan (a girl he didnt favor when being described in his book) then I guess it's possible for Axl and Erin to go back together.... If only TB wasn't in the middle doing all kind of macumbas and black magic so that Axl doesn't leave them out of his testament :lol:

Jokes apart, there was an Enemy List given to Axl, who knows even Erin's name would be there, I know even Stephanie's name would be there, Today if Axl gets married and has Kids then later on most of the property/invesments will go to his wife and his kid and not his housekeeper/nanny, Im not pointing out fingers at anyone, but there are people who have been putting a lot of negative things in Axl's mind

We would have no idea if they did reconcile, and it really isn't our business. She's been posting stuff like this for quite awhile, so I'm sure he's seen it by now, if they aren't together. It would be awesome for them to at least communicate as mature adults to get the closure I'm sure they never received. Man, that sounds so cliche, but it's probably pretty damn accurate.

Jokes apart, there was an Enemy List given to Axl, who knows even Erin's name would be there, I know even Stephanie's name would be there, Today if Axl gets married and has Kids then later on most of the property/invesments will go to his wife and his kid and not his housekeeper/nanny, Im not pointing out fingers at anyone, but there are people who have been putting a lot of negative things in Axl's mind

I dont know if Erin is or isn't in Axl's black list but that's a terroritory they cannot touch... I mean, TB... and as manipulative as they appear, Erin has a special meaning in Axl's heart (despite all the things that happened between them).

The problem with Axl is that there wasn't a strong female figure in his life until Lebeis. His relationship with his mom was difficult and he couldn't keep his marriage alive... so when this woman showed up, she covered all of those empty holes. All of a sudden, he didn't need a wife anymore. She also brought children who acted as Axl's own children. The perfect family was formed.

Even at his wedding, puffing on the little rasp killers.

Rasp killers? I take it you don't smoke :P

Axl's rasp comes from his throat, not his lungs. Power comes from the lungs. Smoking is a double-edged sword for singers- it'll dry and raspen, but will also take the power over time...and as I'm typing this I feel this is one of the most embarassing posts I've made on this forum. Nonetheless, I digress, and stand by my assertions.

Matt Sorum has been tweeting about Saving dolphins and he recently thanked for GNR videos surpassing 1 billion views, it would be cool to see him back in GNR, he did contribute much more than Frank Ferrer

Edited by Slash787

Matt Sorum has been tweeting about Saving dolphins and he recently thanked for GNR videos surpassing 1 billion views, it would be cool to see him back in GNR, he did contribute much more than Frank Ferrer

https://twitter.com/mattsorum/status/594795921856016384

Well, if Axl's plan is tour more this year and 2016, he can easily bring back Matt and Duff full time, since both Frank and Tommy are in their own solo projects. What i dont know is how things are between Matt and Axl...

https://twitter.com/mattsorum/status/594795921856016384

Well, if Axl's plan is tour more this year and 2016, he can easily bring back Matt and Duff full time, since both Frank and Tommy are in their own solo projects. What i dont know is how things are between Matt and Axl...

How things are between you and your boss? Being employed again in a brand new democratic political regime.

• Like 1

Even at his wedding, puffing on the little rasp killers.

nah, rasp came from your throat not from your lungs...

he never have a proper breathing technique either so...

If you think rasp comes from your throat you're gonna have a bad time.

Why is Slash praising Slayer when they are the most horrible band to ever graced music?

You obviously missed the stellar performance by the Suicide Salads at the Golden Gods awards. You're a lucky man!

• Like 2