Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I think he's trying to say there should be a second fight that's free because the first one was a rip off.

I wonder if he attended. There was an article the other day about all the private planes blocking up the airport, he wasn't mentioned but I suppose it might be his kind of thing - in Vegas too.

I think he's trying to say there should be a second fight that's free because the first one was a rip off.

Yeah, pretty much. Just going about it very oddly, but I find it funny. :lol:

At #8...will it make double figures?

Yeah, pretty much. Just going about it very oddly, but I find it funny. :lol:

At #8...will it make double figures?

Apparently so. Lol

Why does this man comes across as an illiterate 6-year old in everything he tweets? And I wonder even more why people will always act like it's fucking hilarious, it's clearly just unfunny gibberish (probably typed in a drunken stupor). I guess that Nirvana song someone posted in another thread a couple of days ago does indeed apply:

"You could shit upon the stage, they'll be fans. They'll be fans."

Why does this man comes across as an illiterate 6-year old in everything he tweets? And I wonder even more why people will always act like it's fucking hilarious, it's clearly just unfunny gibberish (probably typed in a drunken stupor). I guess that Nirvana song someone posted in another thread a couple of days ago does indeed apply:

"You could shit upon the stage, they'll be fans. They'll be fans."

Unfunny gibberish is Twitter's m.o. Don't you know?

Its not surprising, hell of a lot of money to watch a glorified sparring match, people say Mayweather played the perfect defensive game, that's not going for the win...all the running..holding, Pacquiao at least was coming forward to fight. I think its set up for a rematch.