Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

This was posted on the GNR FB page and some one commented that this is Black Sabbaths arm who is a mod here, is that true?

https://paradisecity.com/post/5548f98dd249305c588b45af/needles-for-democracy

Yes. It is. "mojo" is definitely warchild.

So Black Sabbath is Guga Rodrigues?

No, Guga just posted the picture. He handles a lot of the GnR social media.

Yeah, that's me.

And mojo is warchild.

A little personal question to you, Tattoo is a thing which is permanent, yeah I know it can be removed, but what inspired you to get that specific tattoo?

Yeah, that's me.

And mojo is warchild.

A little personal question to you, Tattoo is a thing which is permanent, yeah I know it can be removed, but what inspired you to get that specific tattoo?
I love GnR. I love Chinese Democracy. I love the artwork.

I also have the Axl's signature (which you can see in that picture) and the Appetite monster. I commented a picture of it in the GnR Facebook post.

This was posted on the GNR FB page and some one commented that this is Black Sabbaths arm who is a mod here, is that true?

what do u mean he handles a lot of the GNR social media? he handles the FB/twitter page or he is just a member on paradisecity.com and posts things there? how did he get your picture?

what do u mean he handles a lot of the GNR social media? he handles the FB/twitter page or he is just a member on paradisecity.com and posts things there? how did he get your picture?

Yeah, he handles some of the Facebook, Paradisecity.com and Twitter. I met him in Vegas and he follows me on instagram and saw my tattoo when I posted it awhile ago and said he'd post it.

I also have the Use Your Illusion writer on my inner bicep.

Yeah, he handles some of the Facebook, Paradisecity.com and Twitter. I met him in Vegas and he follows me on instagram and saw my tattoo when I posted it awhile ago and said he'd post it.

Who is Nick Souris then? din't he also handled the GNR FB, twitter and paradisecity.com ?

Who is Nick Souris then? din't he also handled the GNR FB, twitter and paradisecity.com ?

I'm pretty sure more than one person handles the social media. Nick and Guga both help. Not sure about anyone else.

Red hand artwork is amazing. It is a great tattoo, BS. I actually wanted to get that but got Snakepit artwork instead.

For a minute you got me confused, BS is Black Sabbath and not something else lol

Yeah, that's me.

And mojo is warchild.

I love GnR. I love Chinese Democracy. I love the artwork.

I also have the Axl's signature (which you can see in that picture) and the Appetite monster. I commented a picture of it in the GnR Facebook post.

Nice tats, man :headbang:

I din't know Ferrer had a daughter, I dint expect him to follow BFF before Pitman

I didn't know that either

Nice girl, btw

and Frank is a good drummer, imo

Not the best this band ever has, but a steady drummer

I like him