Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Is this a shot at the hardcore fans? It ends with baby(ies), not sure though. Maybe I read it wrong.

If this is, in fact, a shot at something they read on here, it's just sad.

I stand by the statement that I've made many times about these forums. I truly believe that most everyone here and many other forums only want what's best for Axl & GN'R. A great majority of the "trolling", "hate", "#bullying" and "complaints, complaints, complaints" come from a place of true frustration on the part of the fans.

• Like 4

What a fucking joke.

The Most Dangerous Band In The World :lol:
Well, I think it's time to summon the legendary words of Bumblefoot: "Fuck this band".

did he say 'don't bite the hand that feeds you' as well?

That's probably more the Lebeis' and Ashba's motto.

What a fucking joke.

Well, I think it's time to summon the legendary words of Bumblefoot: "Fuck this band".

of course, and BBF wasn't paid during those 8 years and promoted from an unknown player to stardom and wealth

Is this a shot at the hardcore fans? It ends with baby(ies), not sure though. Maybe I read it wrong.

LOL! Omg, fuck you too, GNR!

:lol:

I don't know what is more lame, this or the Billy Bob Thorton pic. The answer is both

#GNR#MostDangerousBandInTheWorld#VisitBrazil

Edited by ZoSoRose

I mean honestly what is their to even "cry" about? If the band is dead, then it's dead. Even though I generally "like" CD and enjoyed seeing nugnr live, the band Guns n'Roses died in 1996 as far as I'm concerned. So I'm hardly "crying" about a band that's been dead for almost 20 years. I just don't really understand that post, and to be quite honest I would much rather watch old concert footage from the 80s And 90s than anything this band or its current or former members have done since.

• Like 2

I don't care what they do.

If Axl wants to play with other people that aren't Slash and co., fine. Just release shit normally (hahahahaha!)

If they all reunite for a hugs and kisses tour, great (another hahahahaha)

Lets be real, there will be another tour in a year or two with the same general setlist

What a fucking joke.

of course, and BBF wasn't paid during those 8 years and promoted from an unknown player to stardom and wealth

I guess and hope for him he was, considering how artistically regressing it must have been playing at least years old songs without any hope of composing and recording new ones.

I just picture Fernando high-fiving whatever other TB bootlickers are around after posting shit like that. "Ooh, sick burn! We showed them!"

Meanwhile the few remaining people who still care about GNR as anything other than just a cool relic of the past either shake their heads in disgust and pity or facepalm themselves into oblivion.

Hey, since you group of...well...I guess you're calling yourself a management team?...have nothing better to do than cry over forum posts and share buzzfeed crap all day, allow me to address you directly:

You are not badass.

Your attempts at being badass are sophomoric and embarrassing.

To all observers, your band is finished.

Your contempt for the remaining fans who still consider GNR an active entity is noxious.

Nothing has been done with the Guns N' Roses name in the last five years that has mattered or that any of you should be proud of.

A band that can't even play 2-3 new songs live in 5 years is a nostalgia act.

You grow less relevant with each passing day.

Axl is a shadow of his former self.

Being incapable of putting out one single song in 7 years is beyond pathetic.

You have driven this band into the ground.

Your fan club is an insulting rip-off and if you have more than 1000 members worldwide I would be shocked.

Have a nice day.

• Like 2

What a fucking joke.

I guess and hope for him he was, considering how artistically regressing it must have been playing at least years old songs without any hope of composing and recording new ones.

the promotion he got and what he can now use as a brand of "ex-GNR player" would make it up for him for any 'regression' that you suggest

the salary wasn't too bad either so it kept him 'unhappy' for 8 years

Billy Bob Thornton Rocks ASHBA Clothing! www.AshbaClothing.com

11108843_1522639077958621_88638360388452

Officialy loose a lot of respect for the dude

He doesn't care because now he can keep his head warm with swag ....

True story.I went to my job this saturday, and I looked across the street and there was this punk with an Ashba shirt (the spiral one), I'm like, "lol really? Should I tell him hell yeah Guns N' Roses!?" But good god, I did nothing.

Same with the girl with the 2006 GNR shirt this year, huge mistake, she was a keeper.

True story.I went to my job this saturday, and I looked across the street and there was this punk with an Ashba shirt (the spiral one), I'm like, "lol really? Should I tell him hell yeah Guns N' Roses!?" But good god, I did nothing.

Same with the girl with the 2006 GNR shirt this year, huge mistake, she was a keeper.

You saw someone with Ashba Swag? Dear jesus...

What a fucking joke.

the promotion he got and what he can now use as a brand of "ex-GNR player" would make it up for him for any 'regression' that you suggest

the salary wasn't too bad either so it kept him 'unhappy' for 8 years

Whatever floats your boat.

You saw someone with Ashba Swag? Dear jesus...

Yeah crazy, in France! But this little patch with the logo has made no mistakes, it was a real authentic Ashba shirt.

ASHBA Clothing

As in not tight?

I haven't been online for a few days. Can somebody update me on what Axl or Team Brazil has said about:

Is BBF in the band? If not, will there be a replacement?

When is the next tour?

When will the follow up to the 2008 album come out? The follow up album that has been completed for a couple years.

When does round two officially start?

ASHBA Clothing

As in not tight?

I haven't been online for a few days. Can somebody update me on what Axl or Team Brazil has said about:

Is BBF in the band? If not, will there be a replacement?

When is the next tour?

When will the follow up to the 2008 album come out? The follow up album that has been completed for a couple years.

When does round two officially start?

They quoted from Don´t Cry as PSA dedicated to die hard fans and babys (ies) that´s how they put it. It seems they were pissed off at the fans. They put so much bullshit in their official social media. This is just more of same. The thing is how it is possible that they still have the nerve to be pissed off at the fans?