Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Idk where else to put this, but I got more info on that GNR Music Video thing.

2ahyu0i.jpg

Clearly for a hip-hop group, can't believe that news site already made an article about it.

????????????

Someone was posting twitter rumours (GnR new vid) as facts, some web site picked up on it, not what's happening because it's someone else's hip-hop video.

This is why Slash and Duff don't speak.

Duff retweeted this tweet
Duff backing Axl. Good call.

Maybe because it was thanks to Duff that Axl and Slash started talking again... Maybe Duff feels that he is the only one who should have all the credit for that :)

It's not complaining, it's just noticing the facts. I think that twitt is great, I would love to post it myself but then nobody would notice so I'm glad Axl did that. This taking credit for making it happened thing is unusually pathethic and absurd. Every leech now wants a piece of the pie and a portion of the media attention but to see Tyler get so low? That's still more pathethic than some nobodies doing that. Glad that Axl commented.

• Like 1

It's not complaining, it's just noticing the facts. I think that twitt is great, I would love to post it myself but then nobody would notice so I'm glad Axl did that. This taking credit for making it happened thing is unusually pathethic and absurd. Every leech now wants a piece of the pie and a portion of the media attention but to see Tyler get so low? That's still more pathethic than some nobodies doing that. Glad that Axl commented.

No it isn't. It is actually nothing; it is completely inconsequential and does not warrant a mention let alone an Out Ta Get Me whiny Axl sarcasm. The world is waiting for the 'story behind the reunion' and we get the usual toddler tweets! Meanwhile Slash and Duff, hitherto obliging and open interviewees, have suddenly adopted Axl's 'Area 51' politics.

• Like 3

In fairness to Tyler, he never took credit, that was how the media spun his story. He even stressed that he's not responsible. He just said he'd encouraged Axl to reconcile, and spoke his opinions on the general matter. It's a newsworthy topic, so musicians are going to get questions. If Axl got stung, maybe it was by a different part of his comment.

• Like 1

In fairness to Tyler, he never took credit, that was how the media spun his story. He even stressed that he's not responsible. He just said he'd encouraged Axl to reconcile, and spoke his opinions on the general matter. It's a newsworthy topic, so musicians are going to get questions. If Axl got stung, maybe it was by a different part of his comment.

If in fact that tweet was directed towards Tyler, then Axl is really no better than what he complains about, he knows the media spins things. Tyler never said he took credit.

Well, in a sense you're right, he said he was not responsible but at the same time made it sound so like what he said to Slash or Axl was a great influence on them so that he was partly responsible. At least I took it this way though I'm not gonna pretend I gave it very much attention.

Anyway, even mentioning those conversations is really weird. I mean, the obvious thing to say is something like "it's great, it's long overdue and I wish them all the best" or whatever. Why ever put yourself in the position of having anything to do with that while you know you didn't. :shrugs:

Take Marc for example. He tried to get them to talk for years, lately he made that video where he spoke of how they should get back together and yet he honestly said that it wasn't because of him and that he's just very happy it happened. Looks like it's possible to handle things with some class...

i love dolphins. But can we do something about Matt Sorum tweets? It's getting more annoying than his voice.

I usually unfollow someone when I become annoyed by their tweeting activity. May work for you too...

I don't have tweeter.

Then quit your bitchin' :)

• Like 1

i love dolphins. But can we do something about Matt Sorum tweets? It's getting more annoying than his voice.

I usually unfollow someone when I become annoyed by their tweeting activity. May work for you too...

I don't have tweeter.

Then quit your bitchin' :)

no thanks, cos i'm talking about the tweeter feed on this page. I like it cos i get to see GNR tweets without using the fucking tweeter.

• Like 1

You can disable the tweety sidebar but I have forgotten how. I put it back on what with the reunion, but I had it turned off for awhile. What with Axl's inane humour, Slash's ''yeh dude..crowd were a blast'' and Sorum's dolphin drivel, this was mandatory.

• Like 2