Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Post the original then.

The untouched original has never been posted. The "airbrushed" one is the one they used for the promotional picture but regardless, it's not a bad picture which leads me to think they didn't intentionally try to manipulate it to make Axl look thinner.

Anyway, does it really matter?

Not really. I am curious as to what he looks like currently, though. I know we had that picture with the woman and the water bottle, which is supposed to be recent, but we cannot be certain that it was taken when she said it was.

I personally don't care a whole lot about his looks - it's all about the voice for me - but it would be cool if he does look great. Especially as if he does not, lots of people and media publications will be all too ready to gleefully mock his appearance. That would be unpleasant.

• Like 2

Tone down the bulky jacket, loose trouser leg combo and he will look great.

Yeah. I know it's a bit petty to go on about his appearance but i don't think the baggy jeans and big jackets thing works.

i quite liked those basketball tops he used to wear in early millenium

BTW, what's been updated on the website?

It hasn't been designed with phone browsers in mind

From what I can see below the classic GN'R logo on the front page, there is now a hashtag (#GN'FN'R) written below the logo. Not sure if there are other updates

I am so excited to see Axl, Duff, and Slash back as a team :)

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

gunsnroses.com updated :popcorn:

BTW, what's been updated on the website?

It hasn't been designed with phone browsers in mind

I'm wondering the same thing. I was there on Friday and just logged in after I saw this post. Nothing's changed to me unless I'm missing something.

And? They've got about the same body and face structure. :shrugs:

And that, really. Axl's the one being attacked over his appearance but he's not putting in any less effort than Slash in the run up to these shows!

Absurd as it may seem at first, they've always been very similar in some way and still are...

I don't care if Axl is 300 pounds - as long as his voice can deliver. Neither of them have aged badly so much as they have just aged in general. Axl probably wouldn't get to 2006 shape again but he can probably look like he did in 2010. The last few years he's just been extremely bloated - no doubt due to the fact that the man enjoys his drinks. Cut that out and do some cardio workouts and there you go.

• Like 1

Axl is three years older than Slash. These are their most recent public photos.

PAY-Slash.jpgCXeDmuOWkAATb73.jpg

They look okay. Check out Izzy though!

IZZY.jpg

Seriously... for what is meant to be the biggest news in the music world, a lot of media outlets are fucking up. The above picture comes from The Mirror, which shows that Izzy Stradlin is somehow able to shapeshift! Who knew there was always something up with Matt Sor...er...Izzy Stradlin.

I saw another article a couple of weeks ago which said Axl Rose was the bass guitarist...

These are obviously slip-ups, but Jesus Christ these guys should find another job. Fact checking and news reporting clearly aren't their best suits.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 2