Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

What I like most about this picture and everything else posted so far is the fact that TB has to watch Slash pictures, Slash live performances, go through them and decide where he looks best, haha, something tells me they're delighted about this :P:lol:

What I like most about this picture and everything else posted so far is the fact that TB has to watch Slash pictures, Slash live performances, go through them and decide where he looks best, haha, something tells me they're delighted about this :P:lol:

I would be thrilled if I were them. They are the management of GNR when they reunited...managers dreamed of making this happened bc the profits are so high..now they will be rolling in cash.

I would be thrilled if I were them. They are the management of GNR when they reunited...managers dreamed of making this happened bc the profits are so high..now they will be rolling in cash.

Logically speaking, yes, but I have a feeling they still hate Slash's guts...

Me too. They couldve promoted his return way more.

Exactly, the wording of the coachella release speaks volumes. The poor family seems to have great distaste for the idea... Not a nice thing for them - their power diminishes by far and they might feel quite threatened. What if this succeeds, GNR is huge again and Axl feels secure and well again? Mommy leaving threats will work no more... Slash will have more say than the housekeeper and any of her children... Scary...

Edited by Asia

WTF that Axl photoshop? :facepalm:

Yeah that´s how he should look. I doubt very much that´s what we are going to see :max:

I'm glad someone else noticed this.

They just vertically stretched Axl's photo to make his fat ass look fit. But instead, he looks like an alien.

Meanwhile, no photo manipulation needed for Slash and Duff.

Yeah that´s how he should look. I doubt very much that´s what we are going to see :max:

This picture was taken in 2012 by Kat Benzova, It was used in a Vegas magazine to promote the first residency.

So of course this is not what we are going to see.

This picture was taken in 2012 by Kat Benzova, It was used in a Vegas magazine to promote the first residency.

So of course this is not what we are going to see.

The point is it´s a photoshop to make Axl look in good shape, no bloated face and no bloated belly. We know Axl doesn´t look like this based on the resent picture we saw of him not so long ago. Besides whoever did the photoshop crossed the line to say the least. It´s look too fake

Jesus Christ you people are taking it way to seriously. I honestly don't they did it on purpose to try to "slim Axl down". They probably just slimmed the picture to make it fit the same size as the others without cropping it.

Axl doesn't even look bad in the original.

i6colh.jpg

He looks great here. Great look for him

What's so funny buddy? It's totally true. Just look! :lol:

6D76EAAD-44B8-45E2-91B6-5415B1FDFC07_zps

That picture gives me chills..

They look awesome.

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma
  • Like 1

To be honest I think the only one who can be described as slim is Duff, both Axl and Slash have filled out like your average 50 year old. It's Axls dress sence that does him no justice. Tone down the bulky jacke, loose trouser leg combo and he will look great.

Post the original then.

The untouched original has never been posted. The "airbrushed" one is the one they used for the promotional picture but regardless, it's not a bad picture which leads me to think they didn't intentionally try to manipulate it to make Axl look thinner.

Anyway, does it really matter?

• Like 1