Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

Still better than Pitman.

I'm very thankful for the keyboard section of the band. Reed and Reese - the true stars of the band. What would Guns N' Roses be without bongos and sub-bass?

Your name seems vaguely familiar.. Anyway, I'm fine with Melissa. After all, gentlemen prefer blondes.

My guess is Melissa was hired to help fit in with a younger more trendy 21st  century fanbase....coachella is a hipsters territory and GN'R does not fit in with that crowd not in 1988, 1992 definitly not in 2016... so what do they do? they find somebody young to help them fit in and try to win over the hipster crowds that will be attending coachella and potentially other future shows this summer. Genius marketing if you ask me. I could be talking out of my ass but that is just my take on why Melissa was hired.

• Like 3

I know a bunch inner city hipster types that never had the slightest interest in gnr and would laugh at my love of gnr UNTIL the rumor of them playing coachella came up. All of a sudden they're all listening to november rain and it's so easy and wttj and admiring axl's 80's fashion. So we maybe gotta beware that gnr might be about to become a fashionable retro craze . I mean look at some of the celebrities at the troubadour haha. So I think coachella crowd might be good for gnr. Which is probably exactly the reason why they're playing there. Whoever is behind these decisions is possibly a genius and knows exactly where the market is at.

• Like 2

Does anyone remember reading or hearing back when he did some shows for Axl that he demanded a ot of money for those appearances. Which is not to say he didn't deserve it just throwing something into this whole financial issues on Izzy thing. I just remember reading he did some guest appearances for a few songs and was paid very highly for it per his demands. If I end up finding the  I read it years ago I will post it. Again not saying he doesn't or does deserve what he was paid just saying there could be some truth to it. Also though it hurts to say it Izzy left GnR and doesn't even have rights like Slash and Duff so therefore he would be contacted and paid much as the other members who have no such legal claims. Perhaps he feels he should be paid like Axl Slash and Duff and in their defense they hold rights to music etc where he doesnt.

Hi, guys!

I've tried to find a section where i could present myself but i didn't find it.

Sorry if i have broken any rule.

I'm from Rome, Italy... so, please be indulgent for my english...!

I found this video, it seems that Axl had a little resentment against Izzy at that time...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ciborio71 said:

Hi, guys!

I've tried to find a section where i could present myself but i didn't find it.

Sorry if i have broken any rule.

I'm from Rome, Italy... so, please be indulgent for my english...!

I found this video, it seems that Axl had a little resentment against Izzy at that time...

no, its actually always the same with axl...guys who left him are his enemies.

8 minutes ago, Ciborio71 said:

Basically he's a troublesome guy, with a troublesome childhood and with a lot of suffering deep inside... he found in his bandmates his new family and, maybe, what it was looking for. They were brothers...
so, when they left, he suffered a new kind of abandoned child syndrome and that's why he reacts that way.... With me or against me... I think it's understandable in some ways.
I think he loves them very much... the more you love, the more you hate...

yup. but dissing these people is very childish. the trouble with axl is that he is extremly stubborn. thats why we had to wait 23 years for slash...

• Like 2