Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

19 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

Not sure why my fb link wasn't embedded

You see on the video that first split second with a page up on the wall. I wonder if that's the planned set list?

Gnr detectives can you zoom in and investigate :)

I see parasite and gun 

Screenshot_2016-04-07-19-30-55.png

Edited by vloors

38 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

That ser list was probably for that little gig he joined ace and some other people a couple of days a go.  I think it was a charity gig or something like that.

Was posted by Facebook live 2 hrs ago though and what is slash's guitars for better etc doing there lol conspiracies 

Edited by vloors

I still find it a little strange that Slash don´t follow Axl Rose nor Guns n´Roses on Twitter.

Neither does they follow Slash........

If they would correct that thing, they would be looking more "happy family" again.. <_<

oh and ps, Perla Hudson don´t follow Slash but she follows Axl.... :wacko:

It doesn´t have to mean a thing, but i find it akward since they (must) have some pro social nerds working for them..

just sayin..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sexualinnuendo said:

I still find it a little strange that Slash don´t follow Axl Rose nor Guns n´Roses on Twitter.

If they would correct that thing, they would be looking more "happy family" again.. <_<

It doesn´t have to mean a thing, but i find it akward since they (must) have some pro social nerds working for them..

just sayin..

as far as I know, Slash also doesn't follow Duff, or at least didn't last time I checked. :shrugs:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sexualinnuendo said:

just sayin..

Does Slash still follow perla?

21 minutes ago, sexualinnuendo said:

just sayin..

You guys need to understand that their social media is managed by someone else. Is not about who they follow, its about how many followers they can get to sell their shows. Its business really.

Notice from the video slash posted yesterday, he doesn't appear in the video, maybe because he didn't even film them. Duff is more involved in social media.

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

You guys need to understand that their social media is managed by someone else. Is not about who they follow, its about how many followers they can get to sell their shows. Its business really.

Notice from the video slash posted yesterday, he doesn't appear in the video, maybe because he didn't even film them. Duff is more involved in social media.

I don't know,I see Slash as a kind of guy who likes posting on twitter and instagram it doesn't take much time and maybe he enjoys that

8 minutes ago, starlight said:

I don't know,I see Slash as a kind of guy who likes posting on twitter and instagram it doesn't take much time and maybe he enjoys that

He's not really communicating with fans or anyone else really. He (his team) posts random pictures, and now he's getting more into posting GNR stuff (the two vids from yesterday). I'd bet this was all part of their marketing to promote the tour, LiveNation probably said something like "we'd need help from social media from band members to promote the tour"

22 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

The fact slash isn't seen or heard in it doesn't mean anything considering no one in this band is saying anything right now GNR related.

I think it's Slash himself who posts on twitter and instagram.

And if it's his team, well, they as pros should know these things since they are pros...

But then again, it might not mean shit.

But if the band would follow each others, It would be more correct in some way.

I don't wanna be negative in any way so let's just hope it'll change at some point.

I'm sure alls good and we get more good news every day :P