Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

I would rather have one new song than a book of photos and a guitar pick. 

Exactly!!!! Doas Axl even remember what bands are for? Just fucking write one song and start playing it, it can't be that difficult for people who have done it so many times before... Who cares about tour books :facepalm:

• Like 3

I want that book, but I understand why it's only offered to US residents. 

Whats the point of offering it to any other territory when it focuses on the initial US leg?!

I just hope we see a return to city specific merch next year, because this SA leg has been barren to say the least. 

1 hour ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Read the comment part, Del answering to some mad bih that claim Dizzy and Duff being a-hole to her at the hotel. lmao.

wow... that person is crazy! :o

Renting a room in an expensive hotel for the (un)probable chance of taking a picture with them is the creepiest thing.

Poor guys, really, and those people aren't real fans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

wow... that person is crazy! :o

Renting a room in an expensive hotel for the (un)probable chance of taking a picture with them is the creepiest thing.

Poor guys, really, and those people aren't real fans.

I don't see how renting a room in order to meet GnR is more creepy than standing for hours in front of the respective hotel... At least this way it's more discrete...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

I don't see how renting a room in order to meet GnR is more creepy than standing for hours in front of the respective hotel... At least this way it's more discrete...

Isn't that a bit more of an invasion of privacy though, staying where you know they are just so you can spy on them walking around the hotel? At least outside the building you aren't bothering them while they're trying to eat or at the gym :shrugs:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Isn't that a bit more of an invasion of privacy though, staying where you know they are just so you can spy on them walking around the hotel? At least outside the building you aren't bothering them while they're trying to eat or at the gym :shrugs:

Yes. Outside the hotel is public area and you are waiting just in case they want to get out and say hi.

Now I understand why Axl had to hire 2 security guys to custody his bedroom door at the Faena hotel :facepalm:

• Like 1

Dizzy Reed called her friend a Loser? LOLOLOLOL

If you are respectful to them, then they will be respectful to you and the timing should be right too.

Ive met members of Axl's solo band and Slash's solo band too and they took pics with me, no one showed attitude or anything, When I saw Tommy he was totally drunk and was talking to 2 girls which he had contacted over email to well I won't go in details about what they talked, but well you know what I mean and it was obviously not the right time.

The only thing which put me off and which I still feel bad about was the security guy, I was waiting for Axl and before he came, the security guard started to push me and told me to leave, so that was really disrespectful, I got back problems so pushing someone for no reason is not cool, I would have left normally if he just told me too, Axl was not even there that time and I would not have attacked him. It was just not one push, he kept on pushing me till the main exit, so that was not cool at all. 

Pitman was expecting that I would ask him to take a pic with me, but I totally ignored him and acted as if I din't know him HAHAHA

6 minutes ago, jettesnel said:

Where can i read the story about The "stalker girl" or can someone here sum the story.

Try this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNGs090jI79/

It's not a story, it's the comments section on that pic Del posted, the "stalker girl" went on complaining to him about how Dizzy and Duff were rude to her and her friends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No it is not... Cause 400 (no I am not exaggerating - take a look at Steven Adler situation in Buenos Aires) people standing outside the hotel arent the same amount of people who can afford a hotel room just to take a photo.. There's like 3-4 who will go to those heights in order to get the photo.. So if it is hard for band members to take a DAMN photo that lasts 3-4 seconds time 4 people equals 16 seconds then I dont know... somethings wrong there...or some people like to act douchey...

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Hotels are for everyone, nothing wrong or creepy in renting the same hotel, if someone can afford it, nothing creepy even in spending more time than usual in the gym, bar, lounge or whatever in hope to see someone but being a pain in the ass, walking after somebody, demanding pictures and autographs and then whining on FB  is a whole different story.

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

No it is not... Cause 400 (no I am not exaggerating - take a look at Steven Adler situation in Buenos Aires) people standing outside the hotel arent the same amount of people who can afford a hotel room just to take a photo.. There's like 3-4 who will go to those heights in order to get the photo.. So if it is hard for band members to take a DAMN photo that lasts 3-4 seconds time 4 people equals 16 seconds then I dont know... somethings wrong there...or some people like to act douchey...

I don't agree with you, I think it's just creepy to want to follow them around in the hotel whilst they're just trying to get away from all of that. There may be a lot of people outside the hotel, but at least they can keep away from them if that's what they want. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't agree with you, I think it's just creepy to want to follow them around in the hotel whilst they're just trying to get away from all of that. There may be a lot of people outside the hotel, but at least they can keep away from them if that's what they want. 

what;s been said in that instagram rant is that the respective fan was rejected upon the first approach by dizzy or whoever... it's not like he was following him upstairs-downstairs for 45 minutes...

I don't see nothing wrong in chilling at the hotel lounge and when they show up you get up and gently ask for a photo...

well....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

what;s been said in that instagram rant is that the respective fan was rejected upon the first approach by dizzy or whoever... it's not like he was following him upstairs-downstairs for 45 minutes...

I don't see nothing wrong in chilling at the hotel lounge and when they show up you get up and gently ask for a photo...

well....

That's HER version. Who knows how it really rolled out. I find it strange that Dizzy would be rude for nothing and even Duff didn't want to know a thing. There's probably some part missing in this story.

• Like 1