Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think it's just their video intro for the concerts with the gun reloading and blowing the screen black 

But they woudn't upload in the official channel just because. The title of the video is '' The Machine is Back At It''.

It's a teaser for something, new music? Blu-Ray? Europe tour? Just a teaser for the 2017 tour?

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So GN'R VEVO just posted this video (vid right under the playlist). I clicked on it but it's private. After all the hashtags, it says "The Machine is Back at It)

Screenshot_20161125-191811.png

They uploaded, but it was not supposed to go public, it's private now, but one fan page downloaded, they will upload outside youtube, probably facebook. But something it is happening.

8 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

But they woudn't upload in the official channel just because. The title of the video is '' The Machine is Back At It''.

It's a teaser for something, new music? Blu-Ray? Europe tour? Just a teaser for the 2017 tour?

I saw it before it was stopped...to me it seemed like promotion for the upcoming 2017 tour. It was a super short clip...20 sec? It went really fast but it was the same style as their other vids...fans, the concert etc. 

Well there ya go... my memory was right haha.

• Like 1

Saw it too and there wasnt anything new. It starts with patience then brownstone.

But the title "The Machine is back at it" is very specific and could be something. Videos seem a little more professional than what they are usually posting so, it might be something.

"2017: The Machine is back at it".

edit: here it is

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

It seems like they've pretty much recorded every show. I hope we get a monster blu-ray package like the Rolling Stones did with their Biggest Bang DVD release. 3 or 4 full shows and a documentary. That would be so cool.

But this video is just a 2017 tour advert I think.

@default_ The Machine just means the band. As in, the band is back touring in 2017. Most likely a teaser before they reveal more dates.

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexC said:

It seems like they've pretty much recorded every show. I hope we get a monster blu-ray package like the Rolling Stones did with their Biggest Bang DVD release. 3 or 4 full shows and a documentary. That would be so cool.

But this video is just a 2017 tour advert I think.

Agreed completely 

26 minutes ago, default_ said:

Saw it too and there wasnt anything new. It starts with patience then brownstone.

But the title "The Machine is back at it" is very specific and could be something.

Videos seem a little more professional than what they are usually posting so, it might be something.

"2017: The Machine is back at it".

Even though it probably is a tour promo, The Machine Is Back At It would be a killer name for a single

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

2 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Even though GnR released a live DVD last year, and there are thousands of live performances on YouTube, you guys would be thrilled to get another live DVD before an album of original material?

With Slash, Duff, Adler and Axl sounding like his old self? You bet I'll be thrilled :headbang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

Even though GnR released a live DVD last year, and there are thousands of live performances on YouTube, you guys would be thrilled to get another live DVD before an album of original material?

I'd rather get new music but a DVD from this tour, and especially from the River Plate shows, yeah baby :headbang:

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

good thing he didn't do this to Axl...the reunion would come to a swift end 

Yisss, this is awesome! Atta boy, Slash, he's so focused on making new music for Guns that he's forgotten all about his side hoes projects.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Padme said:

With Slash, Duff, Adler and Axl sounding like his old self? You bet I'll be thrilled :headbang:

I love answering those types of questions... "How can you possibly tell that the sky is blue?!?! I mean, it may look blue but by the definition of what blue is, can you really be sure that it's blue being that far away from it??" :awesomeface::rofl-lol::facepalm:

I would gladly take a DVD from this lineup with Adler included. I would love an album even if Adler could only guest on 1 song but, something from this band is better than nothing. 

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1