Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did they remove this? I can't see that post, only one with the flags of places we know they're already playing next year. 

Nope I just screen shot again. Its still up on my side. It would make sense they messed up the flags and removed it but people are still talking on it. I was chatting with a few and posting on it a few hours ago even. 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's interesting :lol: does the video turn into just Axl on his own? theres definitely no other 2017 tour posts on my version. 

I'm imagining its the same video. Let me check it out again

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The mobile version is different to my tablet version. I got the same as you on my tablet. 

image.jpg

Interesting. I'm on my mobile.

What diesal says makes sense but still doesn't explain seeing different versions 

Just now, BOSSY78 said:

Interesting. I'm on my mobile.

What diesal says makes sense but still doesn't explain seeing different versions 

The amount of likes shares comments aren't the same

4 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

from the emails.

Each book includes:
• custom guitar picks
• souvenir GN'R pendant
• recreations of fliers, laminates, tickets, and backstage passes from the early years
• loads of glossy photos of the band

thanks.. wow, sounds nice..

how much is it?

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's only for Americans anyway, the rest of us aren't that important. 

ah right :/

Just now, Italian girl said:

thanks.. wow, sounds nice..

how much is it?

I don't know, i just copy it from other forum.

Here the entire email according the dude who post it.

Member Exclusive: The Perfect Gift for the Biggest Fans

2016 Not In This Lifetime VIP Tour Book

The holidays are just around the corner... and the 2016 Not In This Lifetime VIP Tour Book is the perfect gift for the fan in your life! This limited edition book was created exclusively for the North American leg of the Not In This Lifetime... tour. Each one is individually numbered and only available to Nightrain members for a limited time only.

Each book includes:
• custom guitar picks
• souvenir GN'R pendant
• recreations of fliers, laminates, tickets, and backstage passes from the early years
• loads of glossy photos of the band

This offer is exclusive and being offered at a discount to Nightrain members for a limited time only. All orders received by December 10 will ship before the holidays.

Some lucky Nightrain members who purchase the book will receive a coupon redeemable for a signed item by the band! Act fast!

Please note, each link in this email is unique to each fan club member. For now, the link will not be posted on the gunsnroses.com website and is not part of the official GN'R store. This email is the only way members can access this offer.

Offer is limited to North American residents only.

Maybe someone here can confirm how much it cost?

More importantly i hope someone here is kind enough to scan the content of the book. :P

Edited by Magnus Cavalerra
  • Like 1

It's definitely a well put together book with some unseen photos (I started a thread back in the summer about the Troubadour group shot it included). It had a section for autographs too, which would be great if we had actually met the band! Oh well, the book is nice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

It's definitely a well put together book with some unseen photos (I started a thread back in the summer about the Troubadour group shot it included). It had a section for autographs too, which would be great if we had actually met the band! Oh well, the book is nice.

*Comes back from night shift at second job*

I'm still trying to pay off my VIP tickets....

*Wipes coal smear from face*

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Maybe the Christmas book will feature more recent unseen pics tho, who knows.

I do wonder if they've updated it a bit now that they've got far more shows to choose pictures from and whatnot. At the very least, the cover art is slightly different than the one issued with the VIP package.

28 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Del is worse than some whiny liberals who are my age (24) and hes 57 

He should be banned from the twitter feed seriously. It's not like his tweets are worth reading, I'm not even sure what he's trying to say. His view on politics are crap, telling his very few hundreds of followers what a cucked liberal he is.

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm assuming they're the same books, just left over ones that didn't sell during the tour. Looks like a cool book and I'd be happy to own one, but I don't think these are anything other than leftovers.

Its definitely the exact same book from the USA leg. I've been wanting one so I ordered one. It'll be cool to have HD pics from the Vegas show I was at in a book and the bonus stuff it comes with looks cool.

• Like 1