Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

30 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

what else did he do?

I have no idea. I'm a member of that group and as one can imagine, I swear on occasion :)

so my point is he was either abusive to someone or at least warned to chill on the language and persisted and was removed....or something else.  But it's not like he said "aw shucks" and got the boot.

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

I have no idea. I'm a member of that group and as one can imagine, I swear on occasion :)

so my point is he was either abusive to someone or at least warned to chill on the language and persisted and was removed....or something else.  But it's not like he said "aw shucks" and got the boot.

Oh ok, i get that. I thought he may have done something else that he hadn't told me :ph34r: I don't know what FB group is hers but i follow most of the English speaking ones. I don't swear half as much as i fucking used to :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Am I the only person who began calling Jarmo (in my head of course as I have no interest in meeting that ball head with pubes for hair) literally Jarmo. Apparently you pronounce in Yarmo. I was saying it like Jam.

So was I. Learned something new today. :lol:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

Would be funny as hell if Axl also posted his outfits to Instagram.

"MY T-SHIRT FOR 2NIGHTS SHOW IS FUCKOFF BY IFUCKEDYOURMOTHER AND BETA MADE MY HAT"

??

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Oh good. I've been wonderig who designed her top. Now i can sleep peacefully

Yeah, me too, what a relief... Gee, I almost regret Pitman was fired, we'd have so much more fun thrashing him, thrashing her is so boring, it's like thrashing a 13 years old schoolgirl, who loves pink and horses, except she's 30...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Am I the only person who began calling Jarmo (in my head of course as I have no interest in meeting that ball head with pubes for hair) literally Jarmo. Apparently you pronounce in Yarmo. I was saying it like Jam.

I guess most of us ignorants who don't speak Finnish were pronouncing it like that :P (and not that I'm gonna change it now because I don't give a damn and I think that saying it like "Jam" is meaner, looool) :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Sosso said:

moomin, ootd and wiw

What the hell is that? 

Looks and sounds to me like OCD, ADHD, PSTD and LGBTQIAP :facepalm:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I guess most of us ignorants who don't speak Finnish were pronouncing it like that :P (and not that I'm gonna change it now because I don't give a damn and I think that saying it like "Jam" is meaner, looool) :ph34r:

What the hell is that? 

Looks and sounds to me like OCD, ADHD, PSTD and LGBTQIAP :facepalm:

moomins = the finnish book/TV show characters on her shirt

ootd = outfit of the day

wiw = what I'm wearing (? or something like that I guess)

And yes, Jarmo is pronounced like Yarmo.

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

moomins = the finnish book/TV show characters on her shirt

ootd = outfit of the day

wiw = what I'm wearing (? or something like that I guess)

And yes, Jarmo is pronounced like Yarmo.

Thank you, Lumikkzzzziers! :heart::heart:

:awesomeface:

I really didn't want to know :max:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sosso said:

moomin, ootd and wiw

So Melissa likes Moomins now? I have a Moomin coffee mug. Well, we Finnish just call them Muumit (or Muumi in singular form) 

16 hours ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

Would be funny as hell if Axl also posted his outfits to Instagram.

"MY T-SHIRT FOR 2NIGHTS SHOW IS FUCKOFF BY IFUCKEDYOURMOTHER AND BETA MADE MY HAT"

Kuvahaun tulos haulle rocket queen st louis pictures

This is my favorite outfit from Axl. Izzy must have a really good poker face. If somebody was swaying in front of me dressed liked this I would die of laughter. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

So Melissa likes Moomins now? I have a Moomin coffee mug. Well, we Finnish just call them Muumit (or Muumi in singular form) 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle rocket queen st louis pictures

This is my favorite outfit from Axl. Izzy must have a really good poker face. If somebody was swaying in front of me dressed liked this I would die of laughter. 

I gues what  Axl laugh now  of these  Axl  what was ?