Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I think I'd prefer a regular Conspirators album than GN'R to be honest: at least you got a regular set of brand new songs every year, and alright they are not masterpieces by anyone's estimation but there were always some gems within like Anastasia and Wicked Stone.

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ah... THAT Margott (with a double T), lol :lol:

What incident did she have with Slash??

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did he share them without crediting her? Is that what the whole shit storm on Twitter was about? 

There was no incident with Slash just Slash photos, Raj used one and removed her watermark and people went crazy, Raj hates her.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

There was no incident with Slash just Slash photos, Raj used one and removed her watermark and people went crazy, Raj hates her.

I love Slash Army UK, but that is bit of a shitty thing to do. Still, I won't unfollow just because of that. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Ah, yeah. I read about that scandal :lol:

It is bad what he's done and I don't know the reasons (I mean, if he hates her he shouldn't use her photos at all :shrugs:) but it was a way blown out of proportion reaction to that. Especially from the sicophants that follow her :facepalm:

• Like 3

Does he hate her for personal reasons?

Somehow I doubt it!

I don't even see HOW you could "hate" Margot, she's always come across as very genuine and simply all about the band and by extension for the fans!

Stealing her photos just came across as slimey as fuck.. 

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Somehow I doubt it!

I don't even see HOW you could "hate" Margot, she's always come across as very genuine and simply all about the band and by extension for the fans!

Yeah she was very cool in Vegas at that fan meetup at NYNY. She handed out those "GnR Fans Unite" bracelets, which is a cool little souvenir I thought for just showing up to a party. :lol: I had no clue who she was at the time, but started seeing her face in pictures all the time. Seems like a very nice person from the limited interaction I had with her.

16 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah she was very cool in Vegas at that fan meetup at NYNY. She handed out those "GnR Fans Unite" bracelets, which is a cool little souvenir I thought for just showing up to a party. :lol: 

I am still wearing mine, good times.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Somehow I doubt it!

I asked Raj and he said she's power crazed and banned him and others from her site for swearing.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I asked Raj and he said she's power crazed and banned him and others from her site for swearing.

Does she have a website? :question: I think she has a Facebook group.

She does come across as power crazed sometimes when moderating some discussions in said group. They act as if GNR were the Pope or the presidents of a nation, following strict rules of political correctness for a band that has questionable lyrics and have never been PC about anything. I find that weird.

Anyway, who cares.... lol :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

lol, that's bullshit.  I don't know who Raj is and I don't really care.   All I know is he didn't get banned just for "swearing".

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Does she have a website? :question: I think she has a Facebook group.

She does come across as power crazed sometimes when moderating some discussions in said group. They act as if GNR were the Pope or the presidents of a nation, following strict rules of political correctness for a band that has questionable lyrics and have never been PC about anything. I find that weird.

Anyway, who cares.... lol :P

Yah this is true to a degree, as well.  It's not really even Guns in general, but Axl specifically....this may also have something to do with the dust up between the two.