I think This I Love is an embarrassment.

inthisriver

this i love isnt an embarrassment, what is an embarrassment is that fucked up paradise city version with fergie

what the fuck is slash thinking

Dude, I've never even listened to it. I can say with confidence that most of what Slash does now a days is an embarrassment. Remember the Volkswagen commercials from a few years ago, the fergie thing and a endless list of other strange collaborations. That's not what this topic is about but I'm not going to deny that he's a joke at this point.

Yeah, because that didn't work for Slash at all and no one wants to work with him. :rolleyes:

On topic: I don't think you're a cupcake, but to make a thread about how This I Love is an embarrassment just because you don't like it, is a bit too strong imo. The approach seem negative to start with, and it just looks as though you tried to get attention.

I think it's a great song with a classic sounding melody.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the mods could delete all reply's that mention Slash.

If you want to talk about Slash goto the section 'Former Gunners'. It's really not so difficult, is it?

But we’re talking about embarrassments, and we are giving our examples of embarrassments…We are just comparing.

Topic: 'This I Love is an embarrassment'

..and that means the whole thread is about anything anybody considers embarrassing GN'R related or not? - Oh, ok..

There's nothing embarrassing about the Slash album. It's great.

Check out

:thumbsup:

Its better than anything that can be found on the average Chinese Democracy :D

Haha, you're hilarious. Back from Cali, LOL. It sounds like Nickelback, are you sure your a Guns N Roses fan?

Nickelback suck.

Topic: 'This I Love is an embarrassment'

..and that means the whole thread is about anything anybody considers embarrassing GN'R related or not? - Oh, ok..

There's nothing embarrassing about the Slash album. It's great.

Check out

:thumbsup:

Its better than anything that can be found on the average Chinese Democracy :D

If you think "This I Love" is embarrassing but like "Gotten" you have some serious double standards.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Axl had to be talked into including 'This I Love' on Chinese Democracy.

Maybe he was a bit embarrassed by it?

Originally Axl didn't want it on Chinese Democracy (the first album, at least) and then Finck n friends talked him into it.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Axl had to be talked into including 'This I Love' on Chinese Democracy.

Originally Axl didn't want it on Chinese Democracy (the first album, at least) and then Finck n friends talked him into it.

This is true, I think I remember him mentioning it in one of his forum chat sessions.

This is true, I think I remember him mentioning it in one of his forum chat sessions.

yes because remember if something sucks its NEVER axl's fault.

yes because remember if something sucks its NEVER axl's fault.

No, this I love is definitely Axl's fault. Idiot, I'm the thread starter. lol

Even though you may say this song is cheesy or boring, Axl is great live on this song and the whole band is really good, especially DJ's solo.

Sorry but that was awful - Breathless, timing out, hitting high notes in more of a screaming tone. I've seen some very good performances of This I Love, this, was not one of them. Dreadful.

This I Love is a beautiful song, which had a bad night, as all songs do at one time or another. Also, not everyone likes every song on every album (or CD), that is why there is more than one song on each one. This is just my opinion, and as they say, opinions are like...well, need I say more? :)

Edited by DebbieNgeorgia

This I Love is a beautiful song, which had a bad night, as all songs do at one time or another. Also, not everyone likes every song on every album (or CD), that is why there is more than one song on each one. This is just my opinion, and as they say, opinions are like...well, need I say more? :)

i dunno wat yu are talking bout, is so beautiful

You're both woman, so naturally you're gonna dig that sappy stuff and not get why this is so lame.

You're both woman, so naturally you're gonna dig that sappy stuff and not get why this is so lame.

Well, I'm 100% man and This is Love is probably my favorite song of CD.

oh, so my vagina iz da problem? umgz