Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic: today i was informed that gnr will be in toronto either skydome or air canada centre on victoria weekend in may 2012. only stumbling block is that gnr(axl) has not agreed to the financial deal yet. they could not come to toronto on this tour due to scheduling problems - maple leaf hockey etc.

off topic: today i was informed that gnr will be in toronto either skydome or air canada centre on victoria weekend in may 2012. only stumbling block is that gnr(axl) has not agreed to the financial deal yet. they could not come to toronto on this tour due to scheduling problems - maple leaf hockey etc.

Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear this?i have a friend that works with the concert promoter that gnr is negotiating with for future shows and montreal is in the works too.