Anybody else think they might debut a new song tonight?

ITW 2012

Anybody else think they might debut a new song tonight? They've got the show streaming tonight, so a high quality version of the song is guaranteed to end up on youtube. And if they play something single worthy, this will also help them put pressure on the record company in negotiations for the release of CD II.

Edited by ITW 2012

Do you have to have paypal to get the stream?

If so is that a pain in the ass or what?

You don't have to have a PayPal, which is good, because PayPal seems like a pain in the ass to me. It'll direct you to a page where you can either log in with your PayPal account or simply type in your debit/credit card information.

Naah. My guess is a special setlist. Maybe OMG, TWAT or something, plus Baz.

Hollywood ain't waiting for Baz to take the stage with GNR. Something special would be a new song or one of the original 5 making a guest appearance.

Edited by ITW 2012

do you guys think both of these pro-shot concerts will be the same? or is it possible to expect different surprises from each? To me it seems more fitting to debut something "crazy" (new song, old song, guest star.... ECT) on new years eve. Im not sure why i think this.... but it just seems like something axl would appreciate