Alternate Lead Singer For Next GnR CD

kbirdie76

Want to hear Tommy sing?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this is a classic rock song http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=a+one+man+mutiny

Written by Tommy with Fortus and Dizzy on this recording ... who else would love to see a re-worked version of this on the next GnR CD, kind of like when Duff sang and Izzy sang songs on the UYI albums?

1 Vote from me, I hope someone in the GnR camp is reading this!

:-)

I've always hated things like this. Not only in GNR but any band with a famous lead singer. Nobody should ever sing a song on a record with Axl on it.

That's ridiculous.

14 Years, Double Talkin' Jive, and Dust N' Bones are some of the best songs GnR ever did.

I've always hated things like this. Not only in GNR but any band with a famous lead singer. Nobody should ever sing a song on a record with Axl on it.

That's ridiculous.

14 Years, Double Talkin' Jive, and Dust N' Bones are some of the best songs GnR ever did.

+1. I even liked that little part Izzy sang in 'You Could Be Mine' at RIR 1991 when Alx's mic wasn't working. His voice is amazing, sooo laid-back.

That's ridiculous.

Because Izzy was an amazing talent who's songwriting was crucial to the sound of the band. To have a replacement member take lead vocals even for one song would just be awkward though, lets face it we're still listening to Guns N' Roses because Axl is still singing.

Anyway, I don't think Axl would let that happen

I thought the question was going to be who would be fit to replace Axl. Based on the actual question, I'd like to see Fortus, Stinson, and Bumblefoot.

As for the complaints:

Jimmy McCulloch sang with Wings

Eric Carr sang with Kiss

Ben Shepard sings for Soundgarden

Bruce Johnston sings for the Beach Boys

Tommy Shaw with Styx

Everyone got a chance singing in Thin Lizzy.

My point is that, everyone gets to sing on an album, so shaddap