Ritz - Official Thread - Feb. 15th 2012

Tyler Drama

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, last night was EPIC. Best set list ever. And fucking Civil War, again, THE BEST SONG OF THE NIGHT. Something about the way the new band plays it, with three guitars, just makes this song hit so hard. Late night. Got home at 5pm. Axl showed up at the after party around 4. Left in a fury around 4:45. Always drama! LOL...

details about the party

The "official" dealer wants $$ or a trade...as in...other shows

but you could give it a try ....maybe he would love to have one of your testicles !

Who is the "official" dealer? Maybe we can make a deal :lol:

NYC Bitch Committee ofcourse...or are there others in that market too ?

Edited by avahland

I quickly went through this thread and I'm wondering one thing....

You're Crazy (slow version)

Slow version? Acoustic version or some sort of combined version that is similar to the acoustic but with electric guitars? That sounds pretty cool.

My guess is like the Live Era version. Electric but played more in the style of Lies.

Slow version? Acoustic version or some sort of combined version that is similar to the acoustic but with electric guitars? That sounds pretty cool.

My guess is like the Live Era version. Electric but played more in the style of Lies.

Can't really say much that hasn't already been said but what an amazing show. Axl sounded on point and the band was great. Watching the clips on youtube just does not do the live shows justice. My favorite part of the night was when Axl came out singing Don't Cry and some guy in the crowd help up his "Where's Izzy?" shirt and Axl pointed and started laughing. He seemed like he was in a great mood all night. Although its not usually one of my favorites live, I thought he and the band absolutely nailed Knockin On Heavens Door. The crowd was really into and Axl was on fire. I would love to see a clip of this online.

One thought about the crowd that we don't usually keep in mind is that the majority of the fans really are there to hear the classic Guns songs. It was kind of nice to see people there shout out- "I think they are gonna open with Sweet Child" and have no clue what the set list would be or what songs were coming. Some people were blown away as the show went on because they had no idea they would play for 3 hours. Just pretty neat to see other people who love Guns but aren't on the internet react to certain things. It was an incredible show, one of the best I've ever been to.

How fantastic is this band! Rocking is their business and business is good!

+1

+2

Guns N Roses - evolved, firing on all cylinders and fronted by the banshee voiced red headed one.

Spectacular and beautiful.

New album title :

Skip "LotRP"...it should be :

Legend of the Red Banshee rock1

:lol: Why didn't I ever think of that?

Kind of. It was electric, but a lot more mellow even than the Live Era rendition. Same goes for Used To Love Her, not quite as raw-sounding as in '06.